Act One Scene One

An early middle aged man walked across a path, a path leading him to the abode of Doc Scratch. Doc Scratch is self-assured and he always plays with his cards face up. He seems to be extremely intelligent and composed. He is a master at manipulating people and events to his own ends, but he does not rely on deception to do so, he never lies. Scratch prefers to remain an anonymous party and work behind the scenes, carrying out his schemes with the least amount of influence possible.

The middle aged man mentioned goes by the name of Andrew Hussie. Andrew Hussie is the creator of MS Paint Adventures, a collection of webcomics that includes Homestuck, as well as of several other webcomics, books, and videos. He is thirty seven years of age. Andrew is the son of Charles Dutton, and as the son of the First Son of Skaia, may be considered the First Grandson of Skaia. One of his worst weaknesses is Fancy Santas. Hussie is a master of Fortsmithing, as well as an expert on hunk rumps. This mans star sign is Vrigo and he is a huge lesbian, he is also a hero of Space. Andrew Hussie is romantically attracted to all of his character, as well as this, his lips inspire awe and wonder in all his fans. Andrew's lips are the equivalency of the highest level of God Tier.

Hussie has made a habit of inserting himself into his creations, making his a viable character for fanfictions and other works of art. He first appears in Problem Sleuth, where he becomes homoerotically interested in his fans. Later, he appears as an actual character in Homestuck to present a first-year recap, appearing in a study on the other side of a fourth wall. The sequence is highly indulgent, and is noted by himself to be a "terrible idea." Andrew also makes a habit of referring to himself as 'The Huss'.

As this man, Andrew Hussie, arrives at his destination, he raps on the door, leaning on the door frame. The door opens, the cue ball sphere looking right at the author.