Real World (Pervert) ((Long))

Start from the beginning

Herobrine then closed the fridge and stepped to the microwave as he begins to heat up his food.

Humming starts as the plate of food starts to rotate. Herobrine looks to the microwave for a moment before he looked to (Name) over his shoulder.

His eyes held the all to familiar look of "bedroom" and (Name) knew that Herobrine would want something extra again. He simply nods and walks away quickly to the master bedroom.

...

Herobrine pushed (Name)'s face deeply into the fluffy pillows as he thrusted his hips against (Name)'s ass.

"My brother is coming over tomorrow. You better not fuck things up like you usually do."

Herobrine piped. (Name) nodding into the pillow as hot tears streamed down his (tone) cheeks. Herobrine took notice of the tears, leaning down to whisper into (Name)'s ear.

"Stop crying, you're not making me any less horny~"

With that Herobrine pulled out and flipped (Name) onto his back as they both stared into each other's eyes for a few moments.

"Don't try anything tomorrow. Or else you sleep outside again, got it?"

"Mhm."

"Good little whore."

Herobrine then pressed his head against (Name)'s before he shoved in his cock once more, (Name) arching himself into Herobrine's toned chest, Herobrine wrapping an arm around his waist and clawing his nails into his ribs.

The tears just continued to flow down (Name)'s face. Herobrine happily would lick them up with a smile of pride.

The pleasure was always outweighed whenever Herobrine commanded (Name) to 'entertain' him. It all was the same. And when his brother would come over Herobrine would act as if him and (Name) were still in their high school years of dating.

Loving nicknames, hugs, and plenty of fake actions to go through.

All just a play that Herobrine would perform to make nobody suspicious of anything.

.......

"Hero! I haven't seen you in ages!"

Steve stepped through the front door and dropped his duffle to give Herobrine a big bear hug. Herobrine laughing and wrapping his arms around his younger brother's torso to return the hug.

(Name) watched from the bedroom door down the hall as Herobrine began his act. Though what shocked (Name) the most was how similar him and his brother looked alike.

Dark brown hair that would always have a slight raise in the front, tanned skin (Herobrine being a darker color though), great build, and slight matching dark brown stubble around the chin and under the nose that would connect to their side burns just ever so slightly.

Though the only things that were different were Steve being just a little bit paler and the eye color.
While Herobrine had the chilling ice blue color, Steve had an unnatural deep violet that was almost as hypnotising as Herobrine's.

"So how have ya' been? Haven't talked in forever it seems!"

Steve sure did have a cheerful attitude.

(Name) smiled slightly as he looked onto Steve and his handsome features.

Herobrine shrugged with a chuckle.

"Eh, nothin too big. Same as always."

"You and short stuff still a thing?"

(Name) huffed and stepped into visibility with his hands on his hips.