2

Lucy let me into her house and when we were in her room she looked me up and down.

"You're really going to wear just that? I mean, I heard there's going to be, like, so many hot boys. I mean, like, you could borrow some stuff from me, you know," Lucy said while still staring at my sweater and jeans like I was some homeless dude.

"I don't care what I look like, really. I'm not going to stay long anyways and besides that, I'm not going to that party for the boys, unlike you," I said while sitting down on her bed.

"C'mon June, this party is going to be like, fucking lit, I swear to God, you can't show up in that outfit," Lucy answered.

And somehow I ended up wearing one of Lucy's black skinny jeans and a black top which showed more cleavage than I've ever showed before. My boobs were so small I didn't even know it was possible for me to show cleavage at all.

I looked in the mirror and barely recognized myself. Lucy really did a great job by letting me wear this killer outfit and by putting some make-up on my face. I never wore make-up, but somehow, now that I did, it felt good. I felt different. Better. Out of my comfortzone, but better.

"So, are you ready to go to the party?" Lucy said while smiling at me.

I nodded.

About thirty minutes later we were standing right infront of the house where the party was taking place at. The music was so loud my ears were almost bleeding. I swallowed, took a deep breath and followed Lucy into the house.