Chapter 2

Although the day before was fuzzy since he hit his head, he was sure it was how much crap he was processing. At the same time, the pressure to survive, but he was calm the whole time, which irritated him. He took a few steps into the forest and started to run again, he stopped a good way in, he had on his original red hoodie and another pair of jeans. He stopped about five minutes into the forest, he looked around," Derek!" He called out. Only a few minutes later a branch snap behind him and he turned towards it.

"You came," Derek said from the side he was just facing before he turned.

"Yeah," he turned back," why wouldn't I?"

"Well, I've heard that people don't come in here anymore, mostly because of me," Derek stopped himself.

"You're the one behind all the animal attacks?" Stiles froze, so still he could here his heart pound again.

"Okay, let me explain!" He stopped Stiles, but the process of him stepping forward and Stiles stepping back happened. Again. Stiles was up against a tree," every full moon, it's harder to control turning into a wolf, but that's when I was younger all right?" He seemed to calm Stiles, suddenly Stiles started to laugh really loudly. Derek looked down at him questionably," what's so funny?" He asked, Stiles brushed off a branch that was on him.

"Oh, well, after a little thinking, I thought about little red riding hood, so I couldn't resist laughing at it..." He smiled, but Derek frowned, making Stiles frown. Derek put his thumb up to Stiles' cut on his face, he rubbed it gently. After he did that, Stiles knew there'd be an awkward silence, but he was ready," well, this certainly doesn't seem like a fairy tale..." Derek took a few steps back.

"You're telling me," Derek sat down on a rather large rock.

"So," Stiles laid down," what do you like to do?"

"Well, I spend my time alone, on a hill," Derek said.

"Really, where do you sleep? How do you live?" Stiles pulled himself up to lay on his side.

"A lot of times I stay as a wolf, so I hunt like a wolf, sleep over near my house, thats-"

"That's burned down," Stiles frowned," my dads the sheriff, I've read about a fire that happened, sorry..."

"Oh, well, uh, I still live there, sleep there, there's a gas station just down the road, I head up there sometimes..." Derek explained.

"That's so sad, you're so alone!" Stiles commented, he didn't really like where this conversation was headed.

"Well. It's the truth-"

"Okay, no more hard truth, you're a werewolf, and to make sure I'm not going crazy, you're going to show me what you can do," Stiles got up quickly and pulled Derek off the rock he was on, Derek smirked as Stiles lead him through the forest until he found a nice clearing and stopped them. He took a rock and threw it, landing a good distance away, he handed one to Derek," werewolf strength," Stiles smirked. Derek held onto his smirk, he threw it much farther than Stiles'," now run and get them with werewolf speed," Derek huffed and started his run, it was a good speed, though Stiles couldn't really have a good view," find it?" He spoke normally. Derek started to run back.

"No, I couldn't, I would of payed more attention..." He started to follow Stiles again.

"Is there anything about werewolves that is just made up, or could I just follow the internet?"

"Well, we don't have weaknesses to silver... That's made up," Stiles stopped, he turned towards Derek.

"Really?" He asked, Derek nodded his head. Stiles stopped himself from continuing his movements," I don't know where I'm going," he stated and turned towards Derek again," you wanted me to come back so what do you want to do?"

"Yeah, I just kinda wanted someone to spend time with," Derek sat down, Stiles realized this was the hill Derek mentioned before, it dipped down a few feet from where they were.

"Why don't you come back into the more urban areas of Beacon Hills?"

"Hunters, there are actual hunters for werewolves..." Derek sounded like even he didn't believe himself.

"Jeez," Stiles rolled onto his belly, he seemed to fall limb with a loud groan.

"What?" Derek eyed him curiously.

"I have school tomorrow!" He sighed.

"Oh, okay..." Derek didn't know why that would make him groan like this.

"We have a mid-term test, so..."

"Oh," Derek finally understood, he scooted closer to Stiles, Stiles turned over again, Derek relaxed on the grass, he was pretty sure Stiles' breath evened out and he was asleep. Derek scooted closer until he was right next to Stiles, he fell asleep too. Derek woke up spooning Stiles, he had an arm over him and it seemed Stiles curled into him. Soon after, Stiles woke up too.

"Oh, god," Stiles said and turned and pushed off of Derek, "I'm so sorry," he continued, he got up.

"Stiles," Derek stopped him, Stiles turned around to look at Derek. Derek pulled his arm. Stiles fell into his arms and then Derek instantly pulled his chin up into a kiss. It lasted only a few seconds before Stiles pulled back.

"Wow... Okay," Stiles head was down in thought. As soon as he lifted it they started kissing again. Stiles wrapped his arms around Derek's neck and Derek held his waist. Stiles ended the kiss, but Derek didn't let go of him, he laid his head on Derek's shoulder," you kissed me..."

"You kissed back," Derek shot back.

"This is definitely not a little red riding hood story..." Derek chuckled, Stiles looked back at him again, sharing another kiss with Derek.

"Lay back down with me?" Derek asked as he sat down, Stiles followed him into the sitting position, Stiles curled back into the position before and Derek spooned him," wanna know the cutest thing about you is?" Derek whispered in his ear," the way you smile..." Derek said and just knew Stiles was blushing, he pressed his back further on Derek," your body fits perfectly under mine..." Derek also said. Maybe fifteen minutes of this later or about ten, Stiles fell asleep. It was night time when Stiles woke up next, he was being snuggled by the Derek. The Derek being the werewolf who kissed Stiles and was now spooning him, Stiles unlatched Derek's masculine arms from around him so he could check the time on his phone. It being almost noon, he needed to get back, he hadn't realized Derek was already awake, Stiles was pulled back and he yelped.

"Sorry, Derek, I didn't know you were still up..." He stated, he pushed back until he was up against Derek again," my dad got home early, which means I need an excuse for being so late..."

"You'll think of something," Derek released him so he could move, he turned around and put his lips to Derek's head.

"I'm coming back tomorrow, bye Derek!" He smiled and started to run off.

"Bye..." Derek said softly. Stiles opened the door to his house and stepped in, only to be bombarded by his dad.

"Where were you?" He stepped in front of Stiles.

"I was studying with a friend because one of the teachers was sick, so we had to take his test tomorrow..."

"Scott was with Allison," his dad suddenly said.

"For the record, Scott isn't my only friend, thanks..." Stiles brushed past him only a little angry.

Yay, Read my stories, follow me, vote, love me, and have fun.