"Get up and go to bed" He demanded.

I glanced down in my lap to See a bottle of Hennessy half drunken.

I took a hand rubbing it down my face .

"Ai-aight aight pops..." I attempted to get up but Fell. A laugh escapade my lips but my dad face hardened. He didn't find any of this funny.

I finally built enough strength up to get up. I staggered towards the stairs. I immediately grabbed on to the railing and slowly went up the stairs.

When I made it up there I walked to Damase room tripping on the way there, I grabbed on to his door knob right before I fell, opening the door.

His eyes shot up looking at me.

I began to get dizzy. "I- I just w-wanted to say good night lil bro" I spoke my words coming out slurred.

His eyes filled with Sadness as he spoke. "Good night Lucas" He spoke softly.

I turned and stumbled to my room .

I slipped off my shoes and got into my bed without putting on my pajamas and fell asleep.

-----

I got awaken in the middle of the night by hot acid coming up my Esophagus.

I rushed to the bathroom throwing up.

After I was done, I got up and brushed my teeth.

I looked in the mirror at my Red eyes that carrier bags under them.
I noticed my face had gotten smaller and my body too, I wasn't as muscular as I was, I had even turned pale.

This wasn't like me.

Shit I gotta get myself together.

I walked to my room and sat on my bed I felt a bit better I was almost completely sober.

I looked over to my Nightstand and noticed my rolled up Blunt.

I glanced at the digital clock next to it.

4:10 Am

I grabbed the blunt and the lighter, put my shoes and coat and snuck downstairs and out of the door.

My hand hovered over the end of the blunt as I lit it.

I took a long a pull from it. I exhaled as I looked up at the Sky that was filled with many stars and the round moon.

It was so peaceful at night, when the world is asleep and you're the only one up. I almost felt free.

"The sky is so beautiful at night.." I turned around to see Damase gazing up at the sky the stars glistening in his Brown eyes. For a moment I thought I was looking at the past me.

"Whatchu doin up this late lil buddy?" I asked him putting my blunt out and stuffing my hands into my pockets along with the blunt.

He shrugged as his eyes stared up at the sky still. "I heard you go out the door."

I followed his stare up to the thousands of tiny Luminous Spheres.

" I'm sorry Damase you had to see your Big brother like that tonight" I spoke the events returning to my mind.

I looked back at him. "It's just I'm going through some things right now"

"I know.." His stare never left the sky he didn't even blink not even once, I wasn't sure what it was about the tiny stars that caught his attention so much.

I looked back up at them realizing what it was.

They were Beautiful... And they kept away darkness from the world.. They filled the darkness.. Just like Khaleyah filled my darkness.

"Your brother will be back to his normal self soon... I promise."

It fell quiet as we Continued star gazing.

After awhile the orange sun was halfway in view as the moons and some of the stars vanished.

I turned going up the stairs to the house. "Come on let's go back in" I said patting his back.

He turned and we went inside.

Thank God it was Saturday, I didn't have to work, I could just sleep in all day.

I walked Damase to his room.
He called out to me as I walked out. I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"Hm?"

"I love you..." He spoke.

A smile spread across my face. "I love you too Damase" He returned the smile.

I walked out and went to my Room laying down and falling asleep shortly after.

--------------

ANOTHA ONE!😆☝🏾️😇 (Dj Khaled Vc)

-T✨👑🍇