🕶Just your Average Boy🕶

1/2 Spots Taken

Name-
Aaron Fitz

Age-
18

Gender-
Male

Sexuality-
Straight

Species-
Human

Appearance-
Media

Personality-
Aaron is quite the jock, and is seen as a Jerk and a Dumbass. He however is well known around school for his great hockey talent, and his great looks. He's quite a big shot around his friends, but is more locked up when alone. But do not let this fool you; He has little to no soft side. He's your average jerk, player, and sports star all combined in one; to make the perfect recipe for a Fuckboy.

Likes-
Girls, parties, sports, sport cars, drinking, all things hot.

Dislikes-
geeks, his family, Being alone for too long.

Flaws-
He always puts himself first|| He snaps easily when irritated|| He is snobby at times.

Weaknesses-
Girls breaking up with him, cross country running, basketball, and reacting well in bad situations.

Strengths-
great a hockey, is good at hand-to-hand combat, and good at breaking rules and getting away..

Other-
he has a tattoo on back~

Backstory-
Aaron grew up in a household with two parents and a lot of money. His parents took their money for granted, and expected the Aaron would use it for himself. With this idea, they often focused more on work than their son, and left Aaron to make poor decisions.

Scenario-
Requirements- You must be 18 and Innocent.
it's senior year (thank god!) and your at one of your final end-of-the-year parties. You contained yourself to drinking little to nothing, and focused on having a good time. You would laugh as you watch your fellow classmates stumble around, to drunk to notice, and you would dance with your friends with no care in the world. You finally we're happy, since your breakup in December, and wanted to stay that way. No boy, no love, just friends.
When you go upstairs of the house party, in search of a bathroom, you wander the halls. Occasionally there would be a couple sloppily making out, but that did not bring your spirits down. Finally, you found the bathroom and bursted the door open. To your horror, you saw your ex.. Making out with another girl. The waterworks were officially a go as you turned and sprinted down the hall. You heard him calling after you, so you opened a random bedroom door, entered, and slammed it shut. Relieved you crumble holding the door shut. "Hello, darling." Said a voice in the darkness of the room. You look over to the bed to see Aaron relaxing on the bed, searching through his phone. You...