1. Escaping doom

I was breathing heavily, my whole body acing as I fought off unconsciousness. I had to get away from the dracs that were shooting at me from behind as I ran to my black bike. My only hope out of this mess. I managed to get to my bike and I hopped on and tried to speed off. As I was speeding away I felt the stinging burn of a lazer beam hit me in the shoulder. I ignored the pain and kept going knowing I had to get away. There was way too many of them to fight alone. Luckily dracs are stupid and I managed to get away. After a while I was getting more tired and I was dehydrated it is the dessert after all and all the fighting didn't help. I found it harder to stay awake and the pain in my shoulder was getting worse. I was losing too much blood. I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore and my vision was fading. Next thing I knew I was flying through the air and landed on the ground with a hard thud, knocking the breath out of me. I realized that I lost control of the bike from my lack of focus. I was to tired to care. I was drifting in and out of consciousness. Right before my vision went black I heard the sound of a roaring car in the distance.
AN:(Sorry if this sucks I'm new at this)