The Official Love!!?

I start school this week. )': But I promise at least something will always come out each week. 

                                      ~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~

     I was walking down the alleyway with Liz, Patty, and Kid. We were going to go to a cafe for dinner because everyone was too lazy to make dinner. When we got there I ordered (rare, medium or really cooked) steak with (favorite pop). Kid got water and a hamburger. Liz got tea with fries. Then Patty got cake and a milkshake. Once we finished we walked down the alleyway and a man with the creepiest grin ever with brown hair ( he is not in the show he is a random human) came up to me and grabs me by the waist and smacks his lips against mine trying to rape me with 10 of his buddies surrounding me. It's really hard to think in this state so it's hard to change my hand into an ax right now. He lets go and runs off laughing with buddies. Me, Liz, Patty and Kid stand in shock and then Kid runs up and punches the guy in the stomach before he got far away. Then Kid and this guy are in a fight, his buddies ran farther so they didn't have time to find out he was having a beating. Then while there fighting Patty starts laughing and eats popcorn ( where did that come from?). Then Liz steps out and knocks the guy out and throws him in the trash. Liz went up to Kid and said " you could have handled that better." then she said, " I know you were jealous in all but you could have called him a name." 

                                   ~~~~~~  Time Skip At The Mansion~~~~~~~

      I was still bothered by that guy that kissed me. I could still taste his mouth in mine, it is so nasty. I guess Kid noticed that I was bothered, He said: " is that weird scene back by the cafe still bothering you." I answered, " yeah, I can still taste his nasty tasting mouth in mine." Kid walked over to me and smacked his gentle lips against mine and I was so surprised but satisfied. I started kissing back and we just had a big make-out session on the couch.  Liz and Patty were in their rooms, I am so lucky that they were. Then we parted and He said to me " is the taste out of your mouth," making a sexy smirk on his face.  I smirked and pulled his collar symmetrically and smack dour lips together again. We took a break until we both got tired and fell asleep on next to each other. Before I fell asleep I looked up at him and said: " I love you." He then smiles and looks down at me and says "I love you too."