"Wait" I say calling after her

I was thrown off. I wasn't expecting this. I watched as she didn't stop and just kept walking.

"Catch you later red" she says reaching into her pocket pulling out the small bag again.

She tossed it into the air before catching it again, "I'll be around. You won't have to miss me much"

"I'm not playing a game" I call after her

I was about to run up to her when she quickly turned around and threw something at me. I fell to my knees when something hit me. I looked down and saw something had stabbed me on my side. I quickly got up from the ground and ran to star labs. I tried to pull it out but I couldn't. She must have thrown it so hard that it was stuck deep inside of my side. When I tried to touch it it seemed to dig deeper inside.

When I finally did get to star labs. Caitlin and Cisco helped me onto the bed. Caitlin ran around the bed to grab some tools to try and pull the thing out. When she finally did pull it out she pulled it up for us to see but my vision began to blur.

"Whoa" cisco says "is that-" was the last thing I heard before I passed out

By the time I had finally woken up I began to move in the bed I laid on and looked around the room. I pulled up my shirt to see that the wound was already healed. I walked out the room to see Caitlin, Cisco, and Harry.

"What happened" I ask

"She punctured something and you were bleeding out but when I pulled it out that gave you enough time to heal" Caitlin says

"What was it?" I ask

"It was a shuriken's man" Cisco says with a huge smile on his face

He then looked at me and his smile dropped and he tried to contain his excitement.

"Which is not cool at all because you could have died" he says rambling

"Who is this girl" I ask

"We don't know" Harry says "We couldn't find her anywhere"

"Throwing stars, we have ninjas now" Cisco says trying to contain his excitement "I've pulled up some old footage around town for the last few months and she's been here before"

"So she's from here" I state "or maybe your earth?" I ask Harry

"She's not from my earth" Harry says "i would know"

"Not exactly from central city either" Caitlin says

"She's only shown up a couple times. Might mean she comes here once in a while" Harry says

"I was thinking maybe she would have left something back at the shop when she attacked you" Cisco says

"She did. She threw something at me first I'll bet it is the same weapon" I say suiting up

"Maybe this time it will have her DNA" Caitlin says "One that isn't coated in your blood"

I ran to the same place I saw the girl last night. It was a day out so the streets were busy. I saw a blond guy rush into the alley I was going to. He immediately walked straight to one place and bent down looking at one of the same weapons that was now sitting at star labs.

"Hey what are you doing" I ask the guy

He stood from the ground. I looked at his hand and saw he had a weapon.

"Oh man! You're the Flash" he says smiling wide "I'm a huge fan"

But I could tell he was just trying to distract me. He walked toward the exit of the alley and I saw that the same weapon he had picked up he put in his pocket.

"You need to come with me." I ask "or just show me what you have there in your pocket"

He grabbed one of the boxes that stood above a dumpster and threw it at me. I quickly blocked the box and watched as he ran into the streets. Cop cars rushed past me as they also followed him. I guess he must have done something to also get on their radar. I ran in the direction he ran and looked in each direction, not finding him.

The only person I saw was the same woman I had seen a couple days ago when I saved a person from being hit by a car. She stood across the street. I watched as she looked at the opposite side of the street and then looked as each police car rushed by her. She looked straight at me and quickly looked away and kept walking. I watched her retreating figure as she disappeared into the group of people.

"Did you find him?" Cisco says through the headpiece

"No he's gone and he took the weapon with him" I say

"He must be working with her, that's why he went back there and looked for the weapon" Cisco says

"Did you get a look at him?" Caitlin asks

"I did, I have to go into my lab today but I'll sketch him out and we can look for him" I said and ran to work.

Once I arrived I began to get the files out trying to finish my work.  I walked over to the other table in which I was waiting for some test results.

"Hey Barry"

I turned to see my longtime best friend walk in with a box of pizza.

"Before you say anything we're all going out tonight" she says opening the pizza box

"And where might that be?" I ask grabbing a slice of pizza

"To the bar downtown. Alex said he hired a really good girl. She's incredible. She does so much it's like 3 workers in 1" she says laughing "plus he said she's been attracting a lot of people so it's bound to be a good time" she winks at me

"Iris... I don't know-" I begin but she cuts me off

"No buts. Invite Caitlin and Cisco. I'm sure they also need a night out" she says and gets up "anyway I just came to drop this off, I've got to go to work" she says hugging me and leaving

There was no getting out of this one this time. If I know Iris and I do then tonight was going to be exactly what I needed. A distraction from zoom. A distraction from all of these metahumans from here and from Earth-2