seven

"I knew I shouldn't have agreed with this", Lilly mumbled as she tried picking out an outfit for this party that her and Wesley were going to.

"You need one that's going to allow you to be able to get inside because if you don't look the part, there's no way they are letting you in", Wesley's says laying on Lilly's bed playing with something on his phone.

"I know I know, I heard you for the hundredth time", Lilly rolls her eyes.

There wasn't really anything that Lilly had that she could wear to parties or get her "approved". She didn't go out like that.

"How about this one?" Lilly says pulling out a black dress she wore once hoping it would be fine.

"What are we, going to a funeral? Throw that out and pick something that doesn't make people want to kill themselves."

Lilly rolls her eyes throwing the black dress aside and looking once more again.

"How about this one?" Lilly sighs pulling out a nicely fit white dress.

"Now it looks like we are setting up an appointment with the President of the United States. Next one."

"It's either the white one or black one." Lilly responses frustratedly.

"Fine the white one will do I guess."

Lilly smiled satisfied with being in control as she stands up and walks towards Wesley with the dress.

"Should I put it on now or do we have to wait?"

"Lilly its 7 something, you should put it on now."

"Well that's why I was asking you", Lilly mumbles heading to her bathroom that was in her room.

Wesley lays back down on Lilly's bed bringing his phone to his face.

"So who's party are we going to? I'm assuming one of your friends?" Lilly says from inside the bathroom

"Yeah, my good buddy Ryan."

Wesley has known Ryan for a while now and usually tended to come to him for a good time.

The bathroom doors open and Wesley's attention breaks away from his phone and focuses on Lilly who looked absolutely beautiful to Wesley.

He shifts his body so that he's sitting up as his mouth is partly apart as he looks at Lilly.

Lilly pushes her hair aside walking towards him.

"Can you zip that back of my dress up?" Lilly spoke softly as she turned her back to Wesley leaving her bare back open to him.

He quickly scrambles to his feet, almost tripping over his own foot.

Lilly could feel the warmth of Wesley's breath hovering over her neck. Goosebumps began to arise on her skin as Wesley zipped up the dress, his finger slightly touching her back as he zipped up.

"Thank you", Lilly spoke softly as she turned around to face Wesley.

"No problem", Wesley spoke not taking he eyes off Lilly's.

They stood like this for a few seconds before Wesley coughed awkwardly and Lilly's cheeks turning a bright red.

"Um are you ready to go?" Wesley ask his cheeks a warm color.