Chapter 19: School

"HOPE!" Yelled Joe. I flashed my eyes open and sit up. I see him in the door fram.

"Whattttttttttttt?" I said as I cover a pillow over my head. I heard him walk over to me. He sat on my bed.

"We need to talk." he said. I sat back up and laid on his lap.

"What do we need to talk about, Was I screaming again?" I asked.

"Um, no. Did you have another dream?" he asked. I didn't need to get into this again. I turn to the side.

"Um no, What you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Well I don't know if its good new, but you have to go school." He said. I sat up fast. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"What?" I said in shocked.

"Sorry Hope, but you got to." He got up and when to the door. "I don't like it as much as you do, but nor me or Caspar can home school you." He said

"Well you can teach me about how to make videos and stuff." I said. He laughed a little.

"Only if I could, now get dress so we can registry you." he closed the door. UGH! I plopped on my bed. I never liked school, I mean I've been home school for most of my life. I probably don't even know the British stuff, I'm gonna look really dumb. I got up I put leggings and a white T-shirt. I went up stairs and Joe's eating and vlogging.

"Good morning sun shine!" he said in a weird voice. He puts the camera onto me. I didn't make any face, I just looked tired. "Well ok!" he put the camera back on to him. He talked about what he was doing and stuff. I don't think he told the viewers about me being his daughter yet. I mean it's best if he doesn't, keep them in the dark for awhile. Soon we finally left after eating and we went to the school. We walk into the school and to the office.

"Sugg?" someone called. We got up and went to the person said that. "Mr. Gray will see you now." she said. We went into a office and sat in chairs. It was a man who sat in front of us.

"So you want to sign your daughter up, correct?" he asked.

"yes, I know school started a mouth ago, but she been home schooled for the last 8 years and it was last minute to sign her up for public school." Joe said. He seems to be lying a little. The mans nods and hands Joe some paper work.

"As you fill that out would, Hope isn't it?" He asked me. I nodded. "well let me show you around the school." He got up and walked around to me waiting for me to get up. I looked at Joe and he nods saying "Its Okay." I got up and followed the man. It was a nice place, everyone was in their classes. We walked outside where he showed me where gym was.

"This is were you would have P.E." He said. I saw guys and girls running, as well as a gym teacher yelling at them. We walked up to the yelling gym teacher.

"Hello Mr. V." said the man.

"Hello Mr. Gray." The gym teacher said.

"This is Hope, she will be joining us next week." He said.

"Nice to meet you Hope, I'm Mr. V." he put his hand out. I shook it.

"HI." I said. He look shocked when I spoke.

"American? Well this will be interesting." He said. I looked confused. Then Mr. Gray got a call.

"Excuse me." he walked away, leaving me with the gym teacher.

"What you mean by Interesting"I asked. He looked back at me.

"Well I've never had a Armenian student here before, I don't even think these kids met one." he laughed. I looked at the kids and a boy started to run to us. Oh My God......... it seem like slow motion. He had brown hair and he looked tall and strong...... damn.

"Mr. V, I was wondering if I could stay here to talk to you. After all, I did finish my laps." The boy said.

"Hum I suppose Lucian, Oh in fact, Lucian meet Hope." The gym teacher said. His eyes and my eyes met........ They were blue.

"Hey." he said. I just waved afraid to talk.

"she will be attending next week here." he said. Then the principal came back.

"Sorry about that, but i have to go. Lucian would you mind showing this little lady around the school." he asked.

"Hey if gets me out of gym class." he laughed.

"Go get changed, then show her around." Mr. V said. He nods and starts to run. Really? I started to run after him. We got to the gym and he went to the boys locker room (somewhere I can't go.) I waited out for him. He came out 5 minutes later and started to show me around saying what's what, But all I did was nodded and look at his gorgeous face.

"Got it?" he asked. I snapped out of it. I wasn't listen. So I just nodded. "You don't talk, much do you?" He asked. I finally decided to talk.

"Yeah, sorry." I said. His eyes widen. "Yeah I know American." I said. He just smiled.

"I've never met one before." He said. I smiled. "So how old are you?" He asked.

"I'll be 15 in October." I said. "You?" I asked.

"I'll be 16 this year." He said. So he's only a year older then me. Yay.

"That's cool." I said.

"When did you move here?" he asked. Oh Shit. I can't tell him I was adopted.

"Just this year." I lied. He looks at me like i had something else to say.

"So why did you come here?" He asked. UGH! Stop asking me questions.

"I don't really know, my dad just likes it here, he is from here so he just wanted to move back." Good lie, Hope. Thanks me.

"Wow. Your like, American and British." he said. I giggled.

"I suppose I am." I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back. Then we got to the office.

"Thanks for showing me around." I said.

"Your welcome, I'll see you next week right?" he asked. I nodded. "well Hope, Ill see you then." He backed up and waved. I waved back. Then he turned around and walked. Wow.

"Hope?" said Joe. I look at him at the door. "There you are, ready to go?" he asked. I smiled.

"Yep." we walked out the door to the car.

"What you think of the school?" Joe asked.

"Its amazing." I said looking out the window.

"Really?" he said.

"Mmmmmmhum" I couldn't stop thinking about Lucian. I cant wait to start school :)

---------------------------------------------------

UPDATED! YOU HAPPY! Some people are just like "UPDATE!" when I just update that day, like give me a chance to think lol. Btw I have no idea what goes on over there in the UK schools, so if you guys can help me that be great! Also thanks for 20k reads!