Chapter 1: It's quiet, yet theres no peace.

A/N: Not sure why, but in fanfics and rp's, I tend to make Lui and Tyler argue and stuff, but their still friends. That'll happen alot in this fanfic.
Carry on!

-Third POV-

After some time, the Can-asain male joined the Skype call, face cam on, him just staring at his friends, a smile on his face.

"Hey, Evan!" Jon greeted, expexting a funny remark in response, but got nothing.

"You gonna talk?" Lui asked, Tyler just staring at the male, knowing something was up, he just didn't know what.

Hearing Lui's question, Evan's smile seemed to fade, the said male looking down, the group assuming he looked at his feet.

"Hey...you ok?" Tyler asked, seeing his friends face go from happy to sad in the matter of a question.

At that, Evan looked up at the screen, his brown eyes slightly teary eyed, concern hitting the group like a train.

Tyler mostly.

"Woah... Evan, why are you crying?" Lui asked, Tyler saying nothing, despite him wanting to tell Lui off.

After all, he saw that something was wrong, and asking probably made it worst.

Soon, the male began typing.

__Vanoss__: I'm fine.

__Vanoss__ is typing...

__Vanoss__: I better go. I've just added some unwanted concern.

"It's not unwanted, Ev." Tyler spoke up, everyone looking at him, including the crying male.

__Vanoss__ is typing...

__Vanoss__: What is it then, Ty?

A small smile seemed to break through the sadness on Evan's face, causing Tyler to smile as well.

"It's a-okay. Hey, I have an idea. Wanna talk about it in another call?" Tyler asked, Evan's smile growing, as he left the call, Tyler already knowing the answer.

Yes.