Hope? Nope

Dean POV
I had lost pretty much all hope. One of Emma's team mates, Agent Rossi I think, pulled me aside to talk. "What is bugging you?" I didnt want him to profile me. He doesn't need to know what's going Tom in my head. But then again, it's what he does. He must be good at it. "She is, isn't she? She's dead, right? My brother thinks she is alive but she's dead. I just know it." "Do you wanna know a secret? Do you wanna know how we are all positive? We work under the assumption that she is alive until ,and only when, we find her body. That's what we do." It didn't make me shit sprinkles and rainbows out of joy but it helped. Not a lot, but only one thing could help. Her being back.
Meanwhile Emma
Five days. That's how long I was gone. Well, it was hard to tell. I haven't seen the sun since I got here. But this guy is mean. No water. Hardly any food and bathroom breaks. My lips were chapped and when whoever had kidnapped me came down. When he made his way into the light of the room, I saw him smiling. "How can you be smiling?" Oh wait, he isn't tied up and eats when he is supposed to. He pick a gun and hit my cheekbone with the butt of it to shut me up but it only made me more mad. No one cuts me and gets away with it. "It's hard not to smile, sweetheart." He gets off on knowing that I hate this situation. He isn't crazy, he doesn't think he is helping me. Why he was doing this was very unclear to me. A few days ago he called me Mary. I know there are a lot of blonde Mary's but I think that he thinks I am my mother. Or at least he's trying to convince himself of that. To try and cheer myself up, I thought about the team looking for me. I'm not even sure if they realized I was gone yet. This time when I wanted to, I couldn't run away and start over once again. I taught myself to never get too attached to anyone. But as much as I wanted to refuse it. To think that nobody cared about me and they are looking, I really missed everyone. All I could do at that moment was to hope and pray they missed me and were trying to get me back.