Chapter 1

Edited.

Thump!

Don't you just love getting getting thrown in a trunk and getting kidnaped. Oh freaking great, we hit a bump. "You little prick!" I wanted to say but instead I let out stream of colorful words.

The driver decided to yell back at me. "You should not be saying those kind of words for a beautiful girl ."

And I then let another colorful stream at him but... in Latin.

"You should not know those words even in Latin." Oh crap he knows Latin! Fudge!

"Fine." I let on another stream of words but... in French what ya gonna now bitch?

"What?" he asked, confused.

"Ha, thought so," I murmured.

Oh by the way I am Samantha or Sam for short I am a rouge. #rougelife. I have  blue hair,  hazel brown eyes, and I am 5'1 also I am a red wolf. Yeah yeah *shocked faces gasp* I am red wolf and her name is Lila. I never shift because nobody can know I am a red wolf and I have a little trouble with, you know, the hunters heh....

Hey your probably wondering where are my parents or siblings well... lets just say they were murdered when I was 5, thus I went to live with my aunt. She also died a year later so no more family that I know of. Well anywhozelz let's get on with this I then learned how to fight for my life out in the world I have a job at I-Hop. And I was working the late shift and I end up here.

Hmm, I still have no idea about where I am going it's very dark I like it. I finally decide I should ask where the hell I am going so... "Yo bro, where the hell are you taking me?" I shout from the trunk.

"Uh that's for me to know and to find out," he said plainly. "What's your name?"

I smirked, "That's for me to know and you to never find out!" I said. Hehe, he just got played. He just shut his mouth. Hehe that  serves him right.

-----after the abnormal silent car ride -----

We stop at ethier a light or we are at the place we were going to go. I hear a door open and close. So we did make it to the place finally maybe I should act as if I am asleep yes.

I hear the trunk being opened and the light could blind me if I had both eyes open but I only had one. I was curled up into a ball and was peeking out of my elbow so they would think I fell asleep. Then I saw the most beautiful blue eyes... crap snap out of it! Mate! Lila, my wolf, exclaimed. He was a tall man which I was assuming to be the alpha, and he had brown hair and blue eyes. He was quite fit... well anyways I should just shut up now. My wolf just purrs in my head and is just daydreaming about him.

He picks me up and starts to carry me into the house. The house had a big living room with a flat screen tv, a long couch, love seat, and as I call them loner seats my kinda seat. Then you get to the stairs since I could only see the bar part of the kitchen. So yeah. We get to a huge cream color wall and a black bed. He sets me down on the bed and puts a chain on my leg. A CHAIN!? I act as if I stir and I flutter my eyes open and look as if I am confused on where I am. I turn and see my mate and I scoot to the top edge of the bed and look and the chain, I look as if I am confused at the chain. There is a long silence that he then breaks. "What's your name?" he asked.

"Samantha," I said plainly. "You?"

"Jackson but you can call me Jacks," he replied.