Is It Really You?

-At Concert-

Calum's Point of View

The concert was coming to an end and I kept catching glances at her hoping no one would notice. I needed to know if it was really her and if it was I needed to ask her why she left me out of no where. " And for the last song of the night," Luke said into his microphone making his voice cover the whole arena, " We are going to introduce a new song called Amnesia." The crowd erupted in cheers. I was so nervous as I took my spot behind the microphone stand. I took a deep breath as the music started and started singing starring directly at her. " I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted
I thought about our last kiss, how it felt, the way you tasted
And even though your friends tell me you're doing fine
Are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you?
When he says those words that hurt you, do you read the ones I wrote you?
Sometimes I start to wonder, was it just a lie?
If what we had was real, how could you be fine?
'Cause I'm not fine at all", I finished the opening of the song as Luke took over and I glanced back her, was she crying?  I must of imagined it, I jumped back in at my parts and did my best not to look at her but by the end of the song I turned back to where I saw her before and she was gone. I looked frantically over the crowd for her but I didn't see her, Luke pulled my arm and I pulled off my headset, " She's here Luke, I saw her." Luke stopped, " Where?" He started looking too but didn't see. " I've lost her again." I sighed and walked off stage into the back and grabbed a bottle of water.  Ashton walked up to me," Well go find her.", I turned to him," I can't go out there with all the fans." I gave him a stupid look. He rolled his eyes," We are about an hour from her hometown, our next venue is four hours from here I'm sure we can spare enough time.". I nodded, "Make sure the bus doesn't leave me." I set down my guitar and walked out of the side door that led to the private parking lot where all the buses are and got in John's rental car, I'm sure he wouldn't mind. I started the car and drove out the back gate hoping no one notices my disappearance.