Chapter 2: Seeing light

( y/n POV )
I woke up to bright morning, " oh, I forgot to close the blinds.." I Brush it off and change into more of a casual look. "Should I go grocery store?" I asked myself. I grab an Apple and head out to the store by walking. .-.

( 12 minutes later )

  Wow, the store isn't that far away I guess. I grab one of those baskets and look around the room, "I think Tammy said to get milk." I rolled my eyes. I don't think going here was a great idea, too many people. Bleh. So I walk to where the milk are. Then, I see a guy who looks really emo... eww. ( lol) in sure he ain't gonna be my type.. Why am I already guessing. Whatever... as always I was day dreaming and had to walk into Danny Phantom. "Watch where you going." He said as he Picked himself up. Umm, not going help me up??.. Not even a gentlemen. I stand up and wipe the dust off myself. "wow not no, I'm so sorry miss?" I asked.

"Umm..no?" he answered back. By now he was just getting on my nerves, just walk away y/n. He isn't worth your time. instead he took a glanced at me and pink was splashed on his cheeks, perv. "Hello?? And you are? I questioned him. "I-it's Z-Zane.." he replied, "oh, hi it's-" I was cut by my phone ringing.. Great. "Sorry I have to go my parents are calling me bye.. Zane." I said as I walked quickly to the exit and want home.

(Zane POV)
Wow, she just left like that. Why was I acting like that? That isn't me. Oh whale. Might as well go home too sense I have everything from the list.

( two minutes later )
The store isn't far from my place actually. I opened the door for a greeting from my Mother, Known as Zianna. " I'm glad your home safe zuzu!" She smiles at my well she pats my shoulder. " mom please don't call me that. Ever." I replied with a bit of anger. " but zu-" I cut her off, "just don't it's embarrassing!" I told her. I went up to my room and locked the door. Flopped on the bed and screamed in the pillow, I can't stop thinking about her.. Wonder what's her name.. Probably Martha lololol. I walk to the window and look outside. Fall is coming soon. And school is tomorrow, great. I hear a knock on the door and get up and open it. "Oh it's you, mom." I muttered. "Zu-Zane, do you want to eat?" She asked.

" No I'm fine mom," I replied "I ate a lot already". Haha not. "Oh okay then, goodnight." She smiled and kissed my head. I groaned and closed the door. still, I want to see more of that girl.. ugh Zane please don't mention woman, ever. Please. I sit on my bed and usually think to myself. Why can't I get her out of my mind? is she going to my school? What if she hates me?.. does she already have a boyfriend?.. This thinking making my head hurt, I'll just go to sleep. Goodnight world.. And Her..
———

Hopefully you guys liked this chapter! I worked hard on this book to make is juicy!! Not like sexy thing... NEVERMIND! cya later guys! Look out for more! ~ Smol 💗