Chapter Thirty

The story is back for FREE! Please read the first chapter before Chapter 1 for information! I hope you're all excited, because I am!

"It's time to wake up."

"What's the time, Mr. Wolf?" I heard someone groggily mutter, only to realise that it was me. And I also realised I hadn't played What's the time, Mr. Wolf? since third grade. Good game, that was. 

The rest of my body was wide awake but my brain was not. Which was different from last night, when my brain was awake with the sugar rush from all the marshmallows but my body was dead tired. Sure, the blood was pumping too much sugar but it was tired from the flight and the lack of sleep for the past week.

Darius continued. "It's –" The sound of a packet crinkling stopped the voice and I heard something being pulled out from my pillow. "You ate the whole packet?" I heard him ask in an amused voice.

I muttered, waving a hand, trying to pull the blanket back on. "If someone fed me real food, I wouldn't have eaten all the junk."

And then it hit me. Maybe I should start clearing my three questions. I lifted my head up and turning it to the other side. I cracked open an eye and immediately closed it. Too bright, damn it. I opened it again till it adjusted to the brightness and peeked through, seeing a pair of eyes staring right back at me.

"Where did you get marshies from in the first place?"

"Marshies? Oh, Adrian told me that I'll need them. He had eight packets, for some reason."

"Eight, and he only gave me one. That pig," I muttered. I don't know about anyone else but I was still hungry. Maybe I can get a French breakfast! Minus snails, I don't want any snails. I closed my eyes again. Breakfast can wait.

"Come on, we have heaps to do."

The bed dipped. Then I heard footsteps before a squeak of a door closing. I pulled the blanket up. I can wake up after he came. Even before I fall asleep again, the room door was kicked open and somebody made a Tarzan-like scream. I opened my eyes to see a figure racing toward the bed. I squealed and moved away, only to fall off the bed, my upper body on the ground and my legs still on the bed.

Adrian cracked up laughing as I glared at him. 

"You're an idiot," I muttered as I untangled my legs. I got up and dusted my jeans.

"That must have been uncomfortable to sleep in," he commented, motioning to my jeans.

"No, it wasn't." I said, shrugging and placing my hands on my hips, all sleep gone. 

"Oh yea, of course it was comfortable," he said, wriggling his eyebrows.

"What on earth are you on about?" I asked him, looking on as he sat down, kicked his shoes off and lay on the bed. He was staring at the ceiling.

"That reminds me," I continued, seeing as to how he has no plans of speaking. "How come I only got one packet and you got eight of marshies?"

"Seven. If I had eight, and you take one, I have seven. Wow, can you even math?"

"Can you even English?" I snapped back as the door opened and we both looked to see Darius walk back in, wearing white. In fact, a bit too much of white. Now that I thought of it, Adrian was also wearing too much white. Dressed in shorts and a white top, Adrian looked like some posh French man with his stupid hat.

Darius wore white pants and a white shirt, and I never thought people can pull off all white till I saw these two. I looked from one to another, raising a brow in question.