Chapter One

ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO READ THIS?

Just warning you again this was like a high school 11 year old writing this. Read at your own risk. (it's really really bad *Cringe*

                                                                    Six Months Ago 

"What are you talking about?" I whispered embarrassed as I excused myself and hurried down Collins street in the city trying not to bump into all the business men at this hour. Did they have to look so grumpy and terrifying?

"I swear it was him Iv, just check it out," whispered Rose clutching my arm. I scoffed where did she even hear that from. James and I had been together for nearly four years now and now she tells me she thinks he's been cheating on me the whole time. The whole four years without me knowing?

Defintiely not.

That was just absurd I tell you!

"Look Rose, You have the wrong person. Why would James cheat on me? We've been together for four years in a week's time. If he wanted to then he would have dumped me ages ago!" I snapped.

Rose sighed grabbing my arm and moving me out of the way as a busload of more people got off. It was cold and wet as we raced to the tram and boarded it. It was a half hour journey to our homes that were thankfully a fair bit away from the city to avoid all the noise and pollution.

"Cause you're beautiful, rich, and whoever marries you gets not only all your money but also fame and popularity!" she snapped. I sighted sitting on the seat. I just didn't believe her, I didn't want to either.

If this was anyone else I would have slapped them as soon as I heard such a thing. But this was Rose, someone I grew up with and shared my best and worst with. She was the same when I told her about her crush not being the best, she hated me for it but when she found out about it and that it was true, she realised how love could make you.

I mean we've been together, this feeling was love right?

"Fine," I muttered. Taking out my phone I sent James a quick text.

Where are you?

xxIvy

Rose smiled and tapped her leg impatiently like she does when she gets nervous. My phone vibrated and I smiled reading the message. See I knew James would never do such a thing.

At work

See you tonight love

Rose grabbed my phone from me and swore under her breathe and I raised my eyebrow.

"See, I t-" she grabbed my arm pulling me up.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she pressed the buzzer and the tram stopped dragging me off. I looked around, it was only a street or two away from where we lived. Actually this was near James's place.

"What are you doing Rose!' I snapped as she dragged me across the footpath her grip too hard.

"Going to knock some sense into you," she said. I looked around the massive mansions my palms sweaty as I realised she was taking me to James's house. It wasn't as big as the other but a small cozy house that he inherited from his grandparents.