Part 2 Aniversary Surprise!

Setting: Kylie's house

** Ky and T entered the house while kissing on each other but quickly realized that her friends were home**

Ky: Let's go upstairs to the bedroom

T: Babe but Jordyn, Stass and Vic are down here.

Ky: I know what I want right now and I could careless who is around. Go upstairs get the bath ready and I will be up in a second.

*She says then kisses his lips*

T: Damn your one demanding woman but your demands are my commands.

Ky: Well you love when I take control don't you?! Now get up there.
__________________________
This scene is written in third person point of view:
Mature content

T went up stairs got the tub running with the bath bombs then started to remove his shirt as he was doing that Kylie entered the room got close to him and started kissing on his bear chest with every kiss and touch T started to realize that it wasn't only lust it was need.
Tonight he didn't want to just have sex with her he wanted to take it slow and make love to her .
He gently removed all her clothing lifted her up and set her in the tub once all his clothes where off he placed his self at the back of her and started massaging her shoulders while leaving a sweet trail of soft kisses along her back and told her to just focus on them and relax. His hands started to roam her body and he placed hand one on her breast and the other at her entrance as he started to work his fingers in and out of her driving her to a place of ecstasy where only his touch could take her.
She released in the water so they came out so that T could let the water drain out of the tub Kylie quickly rinsed off and wrapped herself in a towel and told him she would wait for him in bed. He finished up and went in her bed room where a very anxious Kylie awaited and was ready to place all of him in her mouth but he stopped her and told her tonight night is all about her . He leaned on top of her and started to kiss all over her body from from her lips straight down to her belly button and inner thighs until he reached her center where he started work his tongue leaving her speechless and wanting to move away but he pinned her down with both hands to keep her in place. He hadn't even penetrated her yet when she began to orgasm he licked her up and placed his dick inside of her and slowly began to pump in and out her as they kissed and hugged up on each other until they both came and fell asleep cuddle up.
__________________________
Saturday at 10:00 a.m

Kylie: " I woke up to T hand wrapped around my waist. Last night was amazing I could feel the love and passion between us I hope it's always like this in our relationship"

**Kylie thought to her herself as she turned around and stared at him while he slept. She then decides to get up and go to the kitchen to prepare breakfast before T wakes up**

__________________________
Conversation: Ky, Stass & Jordyn

Kylie: Good morning girls

Stass: morning! Well someone is in a great mood this morning 👀

Kylie: I just got up on the right side of the bed I guess. It's been a little while since I have slept so well you know.

Jordyn: Mhmmm okay " right there daddy"

** Stass and Jordyn begin to laugh as they mock Kylie's moaning from last night**

Kylie: Omg! You guyss was I that loud?!

Stass: 😂😂😂😂 you guys are wild.
Jordyn and I have to get going.

Jordyn: 😂😂😂 Just make sure you're protected cause if not we will have a mini Kylie running around soon. Lol See ya later ✌🏾️.

** Kylie stood making the pancake mix in embarrassment **
__________________________
Tyga " I woke up and didn't feel Kylie next to me but I the smell of bacon reached me immediately so went down stairs and there she was standing looking ever so beautiful I can't wait to make her my wife"

* T thought to himself as he walked up behind Kylie and kissed her cheek*

Ky: Good morning baby

Ty: Morning beautiful how are you feeling ?

Ky: I feel wonderful! I love you and last night was awesome.

Ty: I love you too! what's for breakfast I am starving ?!

Ky: You stay hungry 😂 but I made bacon, pancakes, scrambled eggs and sausage along with organic juice. Take a seat and I will bring it for you.

Ty: Okay! Where is Stass and Jordyn?

Kylie: they left already. Btw apparently they heard us having sex yesterday 🙈.

Ty: hahahaha I told you to keep it down but you don't listen.

Ky: The way you were working it down there was no way I could have contained myself but ohh well.

** Says Kylie as she brings his breakfast to the table. They eat clean up and then took a shower**
_________________________
Ty: Babe I got to leave now I have lots to do today.

Ky: really 😩 What is it you have to do?

Ty: mhmm I will tell you later on. Love you, bye.

** Says Tyga as he kisses her on the lip and he gets up from the couch where him and Kylie were sitting**

Ky: mmmm okay love you too.

*Kylie knew T was up to something but wasn't about to question him because she didn't want to start any arguments so she just watched him leave as she got comfy on the couch and started to drift back into a deep sleep. **