Tj????

Nobody's pov
The whole gym was silent.Everyone was working hard on all events.But one girl,Tj,Didn't know what was coming after her.Demons.
Amanda's pov
We all worked hard.If we got hurt,We would say I didn't hurt and continue.Floor,I practice layouts into the pits."Come on Amanda you got this!"Tj cheers as I go for it."Almost"I say climbing out of the pit.Next was Tj.She was pracing in circles and wasn't focused."Tj stop"I say,annoyed."sorry"she says and tries to throw her hand hand."COME ON TJ"I say in my head.Tj goes for it but slips and falls backwards into the pit head first!I run after her and started crying.
Coach Mary's pov
I hear crying.I run over to floor and see Amanda crying."What happened"I ask."Tj.she  slipped and hit her head on the floor doing her hand hand"Amanda says,Crying.i look over at tjs head.Brusied.I call over the rest of the team and they come running."What happened"Clara asks."Tj!"Arden screams."No Tj!"via yells."TJ!"Annie yells in terror."Girls,Tj slipped and hit her head"I say as Via paces around everyone."Via stop"Amanda says,putting Tj on Tj floor."Wait she was in the pit?!"Kenzie asks."Yea"Amanda replys."Great!Just Great"Katie says."We have a meet and Tj got hurt"Katie finishes.
Katies pov
We all walk to our phones and text Tj
My text;
Tj,Plz stay with us.Plz.You don't know how much we love you😘
Vias;
Tj,We love you.I hope you get better soon!
Amanda's;
Tj!My best friend!I really hope your ok!Plz stay with us.I can't image gym with out you.
Annie's;
Tj,I only met you 3 years ago but you are so silly,and crazy!I hope u live!
Amanda starts crying again and this time,Hard."Girls bad news we need to call 911,Tj won't wake up or move"coach Mary says walking in."I will"Amanda says,Wiping her tears away.
911-911 what is your emergency?
Amanda-My friend hit her head on a floor and won't move or wake up
911-WHATS the info
Amanda-
1st class gymnastics, 167 Main highway, Poptart town,Maryland
911-How old is your friend ma'm
Amanda-She's 13!
We hear an ambulance pull up.They take Tj and we follow them