Chp. 1 :)

Amy's POV

I couldn't sleep so I went downstairs to go grab myself a cup of water. I was walking downstairs when I thought I heard my window open. I froze for a sec, but then kept on walking. It was just probably my brain trying to play tricks on my like always. I grab my water bottle from the kitchen table and pour some tap water in it. I decided to look out my back door to check if Hope was okay because she's been acting weird lately. (Hope is my dog. She's a husky and my only friend I actually have.) I headed up stairs to my room and found my window open. Guess my brain wasn't playing tricks on my this time. I threw my water bottle on my bed and went to close my window when someone grab me by my waist and putted a cloth around my mouth. "LET ME GO!" I scream and kick but nothing work. I was still kicking and screaming until I saw a pair of gorgeous golden brown eyes and then everything went black.

Nick's POV

"C'mon Jake! Drive faster!" I yelled. "If I drive any faster, I'm gonna get pulled over, get a ticket and then that means we'll waste more time and I'm going to have to pay a speeding ticket!" Jake yelled back.

I was excited to see my mate, but, I didn't want to hurt her. When I mean by 'hurt her,' I don't want to kidnap her and take her. Did I just say kidnap? Yes, yes I did. Her parents and I made a deal with each other. Her parents didn't want to hurt her and tell her she's engage with me. I know she would definitely hate me for the rest of her life. I don't want her to hate me. I want her to love me, like I will love her. So I must make her trust me, love me, and believe me so I can make her mines, forever.

"Nick. Nick. NICK!" I snap out of my thoughts. "What," I snap back. "We're here." I nodded. "Now we just gotta wait until the right time."

I open her window queitly while she went downstairs or to the bathroom. I heard her coming upstairs so I quickly ran and hid behind the door, hoping she won't know I'm there. Damn! I forgot to close the window! Then she came in. My mate. My wolf was going crazy just to touch her and to be right beside her.

'Mate! Go to mate! Need Mate!' My wolf was trying to take over controll but I couldn't and didn't let him. 'We will have her. You just gotta wait for the right moment. Like now!' I answer my wolf, making him whine even more. I queitly ran right behind her and putted the cloth with chloroform on her mouth. (A/N: I'm not sure if it's chloroform or chlorine gas.) She started to kick and scream. I wanted to let her go so bad and just hug her, but I couldn't. I didn't want to scare her, I didn't want her to know that I'm 'kidnappin' her. That's when she gave up and black out.

"Jake! Open the damn door!"

"Alright. Alright. Jez. It's not like she's gonna die or anything."

I went back inside and wrote her parents a note.

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Henderson,

As you may know, like we had a deal. I have taken her to my place. Until she knows that I am what I am and that she loves me and trust me, I shall not let her visit. I promise to not let her out of my site and to not let her go anywhere without me or one of my pack members.

Sincerely,

Your Alpha Nick.

I place the note on the coffee and left to the car and drove off.