17. A Date With Luke Hemmings

Start from the beginning

"Hey Luke." Maddie put her arm around my shoulder, I sighed, knowing that she was going to play the detective.

"What are you going to do?" Maddie asked Luke. "Uh, I thought about bowling and after maybe we could eat somewhere." Luke said, scratching the back of his neck. "Sounds fun." I said, before Maddie could say anything.

"We should go." I said, and Luke nodded. "Yeah, we should." "Have fun." Maddie said. "But not too much." "Shut up Sherlock!" I said, while closing the door. "Piss off Watson." Maddie called back, and I closed the door.

That was going to be one hell of a butle- I mean vlog.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So bowling, huh?" I asked Luke, while we walked inside the bowling center. "Yeah, have you ever done that before?" Luke asked.

"No, never." I said, while Luke paid for a lane. (Do you call it a lane with bowling?)

"What about you?" I asked, while we walked towards the shoes. "One time, with the boys." Luke said, and grabbed a pair of bowling shoes.

"We weren't really good at it." I chuckled, mentally picturing Luke trying to bowl, with his lanky arms and legs.

"You ready to lose?" Luke smirked. "Are you?" I said, Luke shook his head. And we walked towards our lane.

"So who's first?" I asked, and Luke stood next to me. "Ladies first." Luke said, and motioned for the bowling balls. "A real gentleman." I chuckled,  and grabbed a (F/C) bowling ball.

"Do you know how to bowl?" Luke asked, and I shook my head. Luke chuckled, and he stood behind me.

"Here, let me help you." Luke whispered in my ear, making shivers running down my back, as he grabbed my hand with the bowling ball in it.

"You hold the ball with three fingers." Luke said, as I nodded. "Your thumb, indes, and middle finger." I nodded, and put my fingers in the holes.

(I'm such an idiot! I first said, index, middle and ring finger, but that's wrong! Aka I wasn't thinking straight while writing this, 'cuz I'm sick.😷)

"And then you swing the ball back, and let go of the ball, when it's at front." I nodded, and Luke helped me swinging the bowling ball, and I let go of the ball, knocking over seven pins.

"Yes!" I cheered, and hugged Luke. "Are you sure you have never done this before?" Luke asked, while hugging me back. "100%, but you helped me." Luke smiled.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Luke and I walked out of the bowling center, Luke had won with just three points, but I didn't care, we had fun.

Luke grabbed my hand, and interwinded our fingers. "Where do you want to eat something?" Luke asked. "Uh, Pizza Hut?" I suggested and pointed at the Pizza Hut on the other side of the sreet.

"Sure, we can share a pizza if you want." I nodded, since I was not really hungry, I know weird right, normally I'm always hungry.

"After you, my lady." Luke hold the door open for me. "Thank you kind, sir." I chuckled, and walked through the door, and Luke followed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After Luke and I ordered our pizza, we started talking, about everything and nothing.

"You and a lip ring?" I asked, while trying not to laugh. "Yeah, why not?" Luke asked. "You're way too much of a loser for that." "Me a loser?" "Yes." "What is the last stupid thing I did?" Luke played with his straw, which poked him in the eye.

"That." I laughed. "That's not funny." Luke pouted. "It really hurts." "Awe, did the poor loser hurt his eye?" I asked in a baby voice. "Yes, and I am not a loser." Luke said, and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." I took a sip of my (F/D). "But what do you think about the lip ring?" Luke asked, leaning on the table.

"Your mom would never allow you to get one." "I know, but I turn sixteen next month, so I don't need pression from an adult anymore." "You thought this through, Hemmings." I said, and Luke smirked.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We arrived back at my hotel room.

"I really enjoyed the date." I said. "Good, maybe we could do this again." Luke said, and scratched the back of his neck.

"I would love too." I wanted to kiss Luke on the cheek, but he looked at me, and I kissed him full in the lips.

I wanted to pull away, but Luke grabbed my cheeks, and kissed me back. I closed my eyes, and put my hands around his neck, and his hands travelled to my waist.

Luke licked my bottom lip, and I hesitately opened my mouth, just enough so he could slip his tongue into my mouth.

At some point we had to break part for air, and we leaned our foreheads against each other's.

"I think I love you." Luke whispered against my lips. "Feeling is mutal." I whispered. "So are we like together?" Luke asked. "I think so." I chuckled. "Great." Luke also chuckled. "Good night, (N/N)." Luke pecked my lips. "Good night, Luke."

I opened the door, and was met with a screaming Maddie.

"You kissed!" Maddie screamed and hugged me. "You saw that!?" I aksed, but hugged her back anyway. "Of course I did."

Maddie and I sat on her bed. "Soo? How was the date?" "Simple, but very enjoyable." I said. "Come on, I want details." Maddie chirped. "Fine."

And I told Maddie about my date with Luke.

~ ● ~ QOTD ~ ● ~

Have you ever been in a date?

Nope, never ever.

A/N

Sorry for the crappy chapter, I am currently sick 😷😢

But I still hope you enjoyed

And before you ask, no this is not the end of the story
Oh no, we still have a long way (home) to go

Feel free to leave a comment about the story, a question or a request.

Ask me the questions you have for me, for the Q&A

Stay amazing!

- Maddie