❗️I knew it❗️

A.N. I only own the plot. Nothing else. Unfortunately.

Marinette 's P.O.V.

I finally did most of my schedule. I did archery , fencing, and Kung Fu lessons . My photo shoot didn't take too long unlike how it normally was . I even kept one picture from the shoot .

 I even kept one picture from the shoot

I really like this one . And now all that is left is to great and dance with the guests . I thought it was a mistake until Tikki and Plagg told me that they were invited to a formal party and they have to bring me with them . They said if I go out where most people are , the killer would be exposed and easily captured. And as a bonus the people coming were also rich so there will be tons of guards. I smiled at myself at the mirror . The dress I made took quite an effort , but it was worth it .

"Marinette, are you ready to go ? " Tikki asks . When she saw me , she gasped. "Oh , you look so adorable Mari!" . "Thank you Ti-mom" . I have to remember that I'm playing their daughter. "You girls ready to go?" Plagg came in ."You look beautiful kitten ." I giggled." Thanks".

We went outside where the limo was . On the way there , I couldn't help but feel as if something big was going to happen . I just hope that it isn't going to be bad.

Adrien's P.O.V.

Father is forcing me to go to a formal party . Apparently, this is what what we talked about . I go with him to somewhere and I get to go to school. But he didn't say where . I then felt stupid . I should have asked first. Usually, he would go alone , but this time , he wanted me to go with him. And I have to wear the outfit he chose. I look like a prince. Couldn't I have just worn a suit like he did ?

When we arrived , a limo came behind us. Father seemed to recognize who own this . And when a man stepped out , I knew who it was. He was Plagg Miraculous. His cheese company is a huge hit and rumors said that he was also going to start a cookie factory for his wife, Tikki Miraculous.

He held out a hand for his wife to take . "Mr. Agrest , junior." Plagg said as soon as he spotted us . "I would like you meet my daughter , Marinette " . A beautiful lady came and it was my seat mate. "Mr. and Mrs. Miraculous, it is nice to meet you and your daughter , though I would prefer it if you do not call my son junior." , my father said.

The princess- I mean Marinette just smiled and looked around . She was really beautiful. I would have just started at her all day when someone cleared their throat. Mr. Miraculous looked at me and I realized I had been caught ogling at his daughter." Maybe we should we should just join the others ". And with that , they left.

I let out a breath when they left . Plagg Miraculous can be scary when he wants to. I was about to go in when a hand was placed in my shoulder . "I saw that look Adrien" , said father. "What look?" , I asked acting dumb. To my surprise he chuckled.He CHUCKLED! "You don't fool me , that was how I looked at your mother and how Plagg looks at Tikki." I felt heat rush to my cheeks.He smiled a smile that wasn't fake for once and led me inside.