Puppy Love Part 2

~Selena's POV~

'Why are you packing all those clothes into that backpack?' Flowey asked, 'Reasons.Which reminds me,I gotta go outside for a second.' I said.I walked through the halls and went outside,I quickly took off my clothes and phased into a wolf. 'Hey Selena,the others are asleep right now.I was just about phase and nod off myself.' Seth thought drowsily,I showed him my memories and thoughts. 'WHAT THE HECK!!??How are there monsters there!?!' Seth thought suddenly wide awake, 'Don't know,but as far as I could tell there's a way to get out through some kind of barrier.Just tell the others I'm still walking down a tunnel,they'd just think you were dreaming.Smell ya later Sethinator!' I thought and phased back into a human.

                                                                               ~Time skip~

I rubbed my eyes and yawned, 'Finally,I woke up atleast an hour ago!' Flowey muttered. 'Come on,I'm going to ask Toriel for a way out.Whoop,almost forgot the backpack!' I said climbing out and putting the pack on my back,and picked up Flowey's pot and walked out. 'My child...are you going somewhere?' Toriel asked in a cold voice, 'Sorry,but I've got to go.I have a family on the surface.' I said. 'And a great pack,and other great pack friends from Sam's pack.' I thought to myself, 'I'm afraid you can't leave.' Toriel said and walked down the stairs.I followed her downstairs, 'I gave you food,I gave you shelter...yet you leave me.' Toriel said as we walked down a hall.At the end was a large door, 'The least I can do is give you a quick death,unlike him...Asgore.' Toriel said turning to me.Fire balls were shot at me at rapid speed,luckily my special werewolf speed,agility and balance gave me a huge advantage.But when I wasn't paying attention a fireball hit me,but the burn healed almost instantly. 'H-how did you do that?' Flowey whispered,Toriel couldn't see that I'd healed so quickly from her distance from me. 'I'll tell you later.' I whispered back dodging the fireballs with renewed concentration,after a long fight Toriel broke out in tears. 'Pathetic is it not?I can't even save a single child,go if you must.But don't come back,I hope you understand...my child.' she sniffed and bent down to hug me,she walked away with a depressed air. 'You should probably put on one of those sweaters, it's really cold out there.' Flowey said, 'Nah,I'm good.' I said opening the door and walking out.I saw snow around me but my hot body kept me warm, 'What did she mean she couldn't save a single child?' I asked Flowey as I walked down the path.

'Sev- Six humans fell down here before you,all of their souls were taken by Asgore.' Flowey explained, 'Um,but this mountain just appeared yesterday.' I said in a confused voice. 'Weird, but let's concentrate on the now.And why is the snow melting a bit at your feet?' Flowey asked looking down, 'Part of the thing I plan on telling you later.' I said. 'Is that some kind of gate?Well if it is,it's not very good.' I thought staring at a wooden structure thirty feet in front of me,I heard a stick snap behind me and I turned around.A dark figure was ten feet behind me,I started walking and I heard the snow crunch as it walked too.I stopped and it stopped,I walked forward and it walked forward.When I reached the gate I could hear them walk up behind me and stop,I couldn't hear a heartbeat,pulse or any bodily functions. 'Human,don't you know how to greet a new pal?Turn around shake my hand.' it said,it was a male voice.I turned around and grabbed the first hand I saw,a large electric shock went through my body.But that wasn't what surprised me,what surprised was the fact that the figure was a freaking SKELETON!!!He was about half a foot taller than me,and I was five and a half feet tall. 'Hehe,joy buzzer in the hand trick.It's always funny.' the skeleton said,his teeth were unusually large and one of them was a gold tooth.I looked up into his eye-sockets,one of them had a large red glowing pin point of light.Suddenly a warm glowing feeling went through me,a golden glowing aura seemed to surround him. 'Oh god,I just imprinted on a skeleton.' I thought,my trip underground just got weirder.