Puppy Love Part 1

~Selena's POV~

'Don't stop me now!Don't stop me!Cause I'm having a good time,having a good time!Shooting straight into the sky,like a tiger!Defying the laws- ' I sang but Jake cut me off, 'SHUT UP SELENA!!' he shouted. 'What?It's catchy,and it's boring just thinking of the woods I'm running past!' I said, 'Not to mention,IT'S EXTREMELY ANNOYING!!' Leah thought. 'Aw phooey!You guys are no fun!Except of course you Seth!' I thought, 'Aw,thanks Selena!' Seth thought happily. 'Can it guys!I want to check out this weird mountain,it just appeared overnight and I want to see what's on it.' Jake growled, 'Afraid something dangerous might come and steal Nessie?' Leah teased. 'It's weird,this mountain smells like it's been here for a long time.' Embry said out of nowhere, 'Yeah,but we know it just came out last night...somehow.' Quil said. 'Cool!I see a cave up ahead!Look away guys,I'm going to change.' I said jumping behind a large rock,I phased back into a human and put on my clothes.It was a black tank top and home made cut off jeans from the knee, 'I'm going to check it out,anyone want to come with?' I asked my almost permanent grin etched onto my face.My black hair was tied into a ponytail with a scrunchy, 'I'll go!' Seth said.They all phased back into humans while I was behind the rock, 'Kay kay Sethy!' I said making the words rhyme.I walked in slowly,there were vines growing around a large hole. 'Wow,cross that off the list of things I didn't think I'd see today!' I said trying to look into it, 'I smell...flowers?And goats?' I said in a surprised and confused voice.Suddenly I heard the ground beneath me crack, 'Selena,don't move.' Jake said.Seth was still a few feet behind me and probably out of range,suddenly I heard a large crack and I started falling down into the hole. 'SELENA!!!' they shouted,their faces quickly became specks as I fell down.

'Okay,this is starting to get boring.' I thought,I've been falling for five minutes.Suddenly I started slowing down and landed on a patch of large golden flowers, 'Kay,that was weird.' I said aloud hoping someone would hear me.I was tempted to turn into a wolf and let the guys know I was okay,and I did.I quickly took of my clothes and phased, 'SELENA!!Thank god,we thought you were dead!' they all thought in unison. 'I'm surprised I'm not,I was falling for atleast five minutes!But I slowed down and landed on a patch of golden flowers I've never seen before.' I told them, 'See if there's a way up,contact us if there's no way out.' Jake said. 'Kay kay Jakey!' I thought and phased back,I put on my clothes and and walked down the hall.Suddenly I saw a beaten up flower with a face in front of me! 'You're human?!Oh no,you've got to get out of here! Before she finds you!' the flower said in a scared voice,luckily me exposure to large amounts of paranormal lessened the shock of seeing a talking flower. 'Um,excuse me?Can you tell me your name,mine's Selena.' I said,he blinked a few times at my calm response. 'My name's Flowey, Flowey the flower.You're new to the Underground,I better show you around.' the flower said, this was going to be interesting.

                                                                                    ~Time skip~

'Deck the halls with Buddy Holly!Fa la la la la la!' I sang in my head,the traps were surprisingly easy.Suddenly a large goat woman walked into the room through a hall, 'Oh,so that explains the goat smell!' I thought staring up at her. 'A human child?You look so...cute right now.' she said,her voice made me almost get goosebumps on my skin. 'Selena I- ' Flowey said popping out of the ground but went silent at the sight of the goat woman, 'Weed.' the goat woman said in a cold voice.