B

Bianca's sleeping at Rhian's crib tonight. They're now at Rhian's room watching a movie while eating popcorn.

"I didnt know that you and Glaiza de Castro are friends," Rhian started the conversation.

"Well, yas... Arent you?"

"Not really," Rhian said then bit her lip and started to whistle.

"Is there something you wanna tell me?" Bianca's now smiling at Rhian.

"Haha well, i did something crazy," she giggled. Bianca's listening intently while nodding as a signal for Rhian to proceed.

"I harassed her, i tried to kiss her! Thats just cause i was drunk... But it didnt happen, i guess cause she didnt like the idea," she pouted.

"And it made you sad cause she didnt like the idea of kissing you? Goodness, Whi!" Bianca giggled.

"No! Im not sad, im mad cause she's the first ever person that has rejected me."

"Thats simply cause she's a girl, Rhian Denise! What the hell?!" Bianca's now shaking her head in disbelief.

"Regardless! Rejection has no gender, whether she's a girl or a boy, the point is... Ive been rejected," she said then stood up and went straight to the bathroom. Bianca was left speechless.

~

RhiAnca's now at Rhian's bedroom.

"B..." Rhian says as she hugs Bianca.

"Yas?" Bianca's busy reading a book.

Rhian just kept quiet then hid her face inside the comforter. MOOD: lil girl =)

"What's wrong?" Bianca placed her book on the bedside table and then faced her bestfriend.

"I dunno. Im just scared. You see, when i was little my parents got separated and it hit me really hard. Im scared of people leaving me or rejecting me, i dont want to be alone."

"Mmm, Glaiza's rejection really did hit you hard too, didnt it?" Bianca's now gently stroking Rhian's hair.

Rhian just nodded, Bianca hugged Rhian and they both went to sleep. Zzzzzz.

~

Bianca is now taking a shower, she has to go to work cause its Monday. Rhian on the other hand is lying flat on her bed while busy playing with Bianca's phone, since shes really curious about Glaiza she thought of getting her phone number from Bianca's phonebook.

Then she texted her:

"Hey..."

She waited for a reply but there was none.

"B, i have to go. Im running late," Bianca said then right away took her phone from Rhian's hand.

"Wait, arent you gonna eat breakfast or have some coffee at least?"

"No, no. I'll just eat at the resto. Bye, lovey. Thanks for the sleepover!" Bianca hugged her then kissed her on the cheek.

Rhian just kissed her back then laid back on her bed while staring at her phone, well kinda waiting for a reply. 'Ugh, laid-back-monday' she tells herself, she was about to put her phone down when suddenly she received a text message from her handler.