Untitled Part 1

I walked into a room. The walls tall, white. The world, smaller than ever. Everything became crystal clear, falling into place.

Finally, I was here; a Marina Joyce meet and greet. 

I was now sitting in something like an auditorium, as we waited for her to walk on stage. Then Marina would be doing a book signing for The Amazing Book On Fire.

Everything up to this point was of no meaning; useless. Once things were in black and white, but now, golden. When Marina entered the room, it was like watching the sunrise over the horizon.

Ugly.

"Rawr xD"

Everyone gathered into a line at the foot of the stage. I ;however, was in the very back.

Then, I heard a soft, gentle voice call my name. "Leafyishere? Calvin? Is that you. Lolzor."

I turned quickly toward the voice calling me, it was Marina !!2!1 

Now was my time, WILD. 

"Hannah Montana?",,,, I asked.

"No, silly. It's me!1"

"Oh. Marina Joyce."

I walked up to her and immediately took all my clothes off. Then, we start dry humping in the middle of vidcon. 

I opened my eyes, I suddenly heard a  strong, beautiful and graceful voice.

"Let's get rooooiiight into the goddamned news ;;;;)"

"Keemstar?" I asked. Confused. Hurt. Marina was my life. Was this a dream?

For some reason, I looked to find myself on a butcher table. My wrists and ankles were strapped to the structure. "Hmm.m.. edgy."

"You're not like the other girls", Keemstar said, his hand now gripping my leafy, reptilian cock.

"Keem, I mean I don't know if I want to do this. Where am I?"

"Who?"

"What?" this only escalated.

"Who?"

"Umm.."

"WHHHOOOO!1198475837409!!!!!!???!??!"

"Can you pleased unstrap me? Let go of my dick you fag."

"Why am I still getting hate?"

"Keem..."

"Why am I still getting hate?"

"Faggot."

"Why am I still getting hate?"

"Um..."

"I HAVE DEBUNKED ALL OF THIS SHITTTTT"

"Fucking degenerate. Let me go. I need to film another video hating on an 11 year old. Let me go, please."

Micheal Clifford and Clifford walk into the room.