"Ow, bloody hell, how can you hit that hard," Severus grumbled while rubbing his cheek.

"Sorry," Rosie sheepishly apologized while rubbing her eyes. She barely got a second to wake up before Lily pulled her up and out of the cabin. "Where are we going?" she yawned.

"We have to change into our robes. I already have yours." 

Rosie nodded slowly, yawning again. They soon reached the restroom and went into separate stalls to change. Rosie finished changing first and leaned against the sink while waiting for her red-headed friend, almost falling asleep again.

"You still need to tell me about the prefect meeting," said Lily, startling Rosie out of her sleepy state as she lost her footing and crashed into Lily. The half-conscious Gryffindor shrieked in shock as her friend steadied her, smirking in amusement.

The dark-haired girl sighed and adjusted to the head rush and blinking away the dark spots she suddenly saw as she answered, "The meeting was ok, we just talked about our duties for the year, how we set examples and whatnot."

"That sounds kinda boring," Lily pointed out as they walked out of the restroom, her arm looped around Rosie's to prevent her from stumbling into anything else.

"It kinda is, but at least I've got Remus there to help me live through it. You'd be much better at this than I am... Never really been one to lead..."

"Speaking of Remus, are you two...together?" asked Lily, causing Rosie to choke on her spit and enter a coughing fit.

"Remus and I? Together? No, what would make you think that?" she sputtered out with a laugh.

"Well, you two are together a lot, you talk about him quite often and you guys give each other a look whenever one of you walks into a room,"

"I think of Remus as a brother and he thinks of me as a sister, we are most definitely not together," Rosie assured her. When they returned to the compartment, Severus was already in his robes and reading the potions book feverishly, eyes scanning the page like he was trying to memorize all the words.

"This is his second time reading it," Lily whispered as she leaned into Rosie's ear, "The first time, he skimmed through it," she continued as they both sat back down.

"You seem to really like the book, Sev," Rosie observed as she dug through her charmed bag.

He looked up, briefly glancing at her before returning his gaze to the pages in front of him. "Hmm? O-oh yeah, thanks, again," he replied, a smile forming on his lips.

"No need to thank me," she halfheartedly added on while zipping open her black toiletry bag. Taking out a small mirror and her pink lip balm, she then applied the rosy pink lip balm neatly on her lips and put it back in the bag while inspecting her lips for any spots she might've messed up.

The past summer, Rosie became very familiar with muggle makeup as she spent a large portion of her time with Lily, who showed her the ropes of all the latest muggle trends. Unfortunately, the dark-haired girl didn't quite enjoy how heavy makeup look and felt on her face, so she opted for lighter items.

"Do you have that coral lip balm in there?" Lily asked. Rosie nodded with a hum and handed her the tinted balm and the mirror. The red-head applied the balm, which complimented her brilliant green eyes and bright hair perfectly, messily before standing to look out the window and informing the other two that the train was halting to a stop.

Together, the three stood and left the compartment in peaceful silence. Rosie tightened the strap on her bag as they stepped out of the train, making sure not to drop it from the pushing of eager students.