Chapter Two

I move my hands to the hem of her shirt, and I slowly lift it up over her head. Her chocolate and caramel brown hair cascades over her bare shoulders and chest. I bend down to run my tongue between her breasts, and I undo her bra. Her firm breasts pop out from under the bra, and her nipples are bright pink and hard.

"Such a sweet sight.." I coo to her.

Her breathing is ragged and raspy as her chest moves up and down slowly. She lifts up her ass as I move towards her skirt. I slowly pull it over her toned thighs, and throw it to the side. I get on my hands and knees, and softly kiss the inside of her thighs. She leans her head back, letting out the softest of moans. I run my fingers gently over her pussy, and rub her through her panties. Her body twitches as I run my thumb over her clit, back and forth, back and forth. I move her panties aside, and run my index finger up and down her wet pussy. I wrap my arms around her thighs and pull her towards me. She squeals in delight at the sight of me so close to her core. I dive into her and move my tongue up and down her pussy. Every time my tongue rolls over her clit, her legs twitch. With pure delight, she leans back on her elbows, onto her desk.

As I continue devouring her sweet core, her legs spread wider and wider. I move my hands towards those smooth lips and spread her apart. I gently move my tongue up and down the length of her wet pussy, and linger on her sensitive clit, sucking fiercely. She grips the edges of her desk, and tries to suppress her beautiful moaning. I look up at her, and she has her head hungry backwards. Her chest moves up and down, raggedly. Goosebumps cascade over her gorgeous breasts. I slide my tongue deep inside of her pussy, and I slide it in and out, bobbing my head back and forth. Her head snaps up, and she strains to her her moans to a minimum. She looks at me with those gorgeous eyes of hers, and I know that she's enjoying every second of this.

I move one hand to the top of her sweet lips, and work my thumb in a circular motion over her clit. My tongue continues sliding in and out of her, so I pick up the pace with my thumb. Her body trembles with each circle over her clit, and before long, she can't control herself anymore. She let's out the sweetest moan one has ever heard, and she cums right into my mouth. I can't help but smile into her pussy, and know that I had done my job. But, was I done? Oh, no, I was not.

I lap up her sweet, salty cum, but I keep my thumb going. With each tremble that follows her climax, she squirts. Her body shakes, and she collapses back onto her desk, body sweating. With the few minutes that follow, I sit back into the chair, and left her slow her breathing back down to a normal pace. She slowly pushes herself up, off of her desk. She sits on the edge, looking and me, and playing with her wet pussy. I spread my legs, and perch one up on the desk beside her. I lay my head back against the chair, and play with my own pussy. The sight of her is so pleasant and mesmerizing.

"You're something else, I tell you," she says to me with a shaky voice.

"I know," I say with a sly smile.

She scoots off the edge of her desk, and slides her fingers into my mouth. I suck on them, tasting the salty wetness of her climax. She slides her fingers out of my mouth, and bends down to kiss me. She let's her lips linger over my own, and then continues kissing me. She takes my hands in her own, and pulls me up to her. She leads me out to an open space, and bends down on her knees. She lies down on the floor, and leans back on her elbows. She spreads her legs, and looks at me, knowing that I know what to do. In this case, I do. I lay down infront of her, spread my legs, and scoot up to her. She lays slightly on her side, and I slide up to meet her sweet pussy with my own. At the touch of us meeting in such a sensual way, we both gasp. We look into each others eyes, and I grind my pussy against hers. Our clits bump and grind against the other, and our bodies jolt and twitch with every move.

Her head hangs back, and she moans softly, while I keep on rubbing my pussy against hers. We continue this motion for the next ten minutes. We take turns doing the hard work, and before long, our breathing turns ragged, and I know that I'm about to reach my climax. My body trembles, and I cum against her warm pussy. She smiles proudly at her success, and leans up and over me to kiss me gently, while I lie on my back, trying to calm down.

"A+ for you," she says, adding a wink.

the end. comment, vote, follow!