Agents Jackson and Tanaka

Start from the beginning

"How does school sound, Miss Romanoff?"

~~~~~~~

"Why am I going with you? And don't you have a limo? Why use a blue Nissan?"

Natasha and I ignored the comments that were made by non other then Clint Barton, aka Hawkeye.

"Romanoff, mind telling me why he's here?"

Natasha looked at Clint then back at me. "The guy needs a break for all his missions, plus, the Avengers initiative is about to being. Fury has been noticing some highper activity in near Germany, keeps saying something about a Tesseract,"

I hummed at her response, things are going to get worse if what I think will happen happens.

"Agent Tanaka called saying that I need to go to Brooklyn, apparently things are going south, they feel the shift in power. If what Fury says is correct we need to prepare for war." I said as I parked the car in the school parking lot.

Many students stopped walking and looked at us in awe. Some teen boys checking out Natasha and many teenage girls checking Clint and I. I ignored them and walked to my target who was arguing with a light blonde girl that had red highlights.

"This is far from your field of knowledge Tanaka, you are messing with things that are not meant for mortals!" The girl whispered angrily at my second partner.

"And who said Agent Tanaka was fully mortal, Miss Kane."

Sadie Kane froze when she heard my voice and finally registered what I said.

"What do you mean? Of course she's a mor- holy Ra! You're Poseidon! I love your music, your like my favorite singer, well from the males. Oh Isis, why are there two agents here?!"

As the four of us stated quiet as the only female Kane rambled on I heard a gasp of shock.

"Percy?"

Sadie stopped talking when she was my cousin looking at me with sadness. I gave Walt a fake smile that convinced Sadie but not the rest of the group.

"Hello again dear cousin, I trust that the reason why Agent Tanaka called was because of the change in magic around the world, correct?"

Sadie looked surprised that I was related to Walt, Clint and Natasha kept seizing her up to see if she was a threat, seeing by their stiff postures, Sadie is a threat.

"Yes, everyone in the House of Life have been on edge ever since the strange anomaly in Germany. We need your help, the fate of the— world as we know it is in my hands, ha, when isn't it. Sure I'll help in every way I can but we need to prepare, time of war is approaching."

"Wait, you can't be serious? Stark, Director Fury will call us in no time for the initiative, if what you're saying is correct, what is helping a bunch of kids going to do?" Clint said strictly at me.

I heard a gasp from Sadie when she heard my second last name. I looked at my cousin then at Clint.

"They are allies, they are my people and they are fighters. They can help, plus why not fight Norse magic with Egyptian, Greek, and Roman magic? Oh and Clint, good luck in New Mexico, don't get caught in the ring of fire."