chp.24

/////////SUP IMMA BACK AND IN LE MOOD//////

SLENDY POV

It was morning.... jeff was still asleep..... heh..... so cute~ ^////^... heh had his cell in his hand. 'what is this doing here?' I said mentaly..... I picked up his cell, why am i his background?!? whatever.... I feel like a douche for this, but imma look through his contacts...... Who the Fuck is this 'Zoe the masked'?! iv never heard of her in the creepy zone... (land of le creepypastas) hmmm.... from her profile puc she's wearing a gas mask, cargo pants, thik boots, she's very pale, and a whit-ish hoodie I think.... it would help if I had FUCKING EYES! "heh jeff, how so u know this Zoe? I should know also" I said, shacking him awake, only to heh rudely smaked with a pillow. "wtf, drunk.... gay.....ergerblerg.... (un-adible sleep murmurs.)....." jeff said whilst fLling back to sleep. "JEFF WTF" I said smaking him on the side of the head.

JEFFS POV (VERY SHORT)

"zoe is a friend of mine, I met here through Happy....." I muttered tierdly... before I jolted up and grabbed my cell away from him. "WHY THE FUCK DO U HAZ MA FONE?!? Oh, and zoe is coming over 2morrow. :3"

AUTHORS NOTE
ok, so this will for to chapter 35, then comes, BOOK 2! I WONDER WHt to name it. and I'm back and feeling better!

///this goes out to u Zoe the masked! for being an awesome friend!////