Absoloutley positive

I woke up with a start. I'd just had a nightmare, it was about me loosing everyone I lived and that I was going to be forever alone. I sat up noticing that I was sweating and soon realised I was crying. "Dammit" I began wiping the tears from my face and laid back down.
"You okay em?" My boyfriend Austin asked in a husky voice, clearly the affects of my dream had woken him up too. I turned to him and tried to smile. "Yeah, I'm okay now. Just a bad dream is all". He gave a sympathetic smile and held open his arms for me to lay in. I immediately took him up on his offer. He was able to make me feel better in a split second and I didn't know how, but one smile could completely change my day.
"Wanna talk about it?" He asked when we had both settled. "Nah. It's never going to happen, it's fine...... Basically, I was left alone because I had lost everyone I ever loved" as I spoke austins grip around me tightened. "It's okay, like you said, that's never going to happen" he whispered to me. I was still sweating and half crying from the dream so I decided to go to the bathroom to sort myself out. It only took me about 5 seconds to walk to the bathroom and without warning I ran to the toilet and puked. It didn't take Austin long to appear in the doorway.
"Oh my god" he ran over to me and held my hair out of my face while he rubbed my back gently. "God, I'm really sorry about this Austin" I groaned as I sat on the bathroom floor. Great. Not only had I woken my boyfriend up because of a stupid dream, but I had also just vomited in front of him. Great, just great.
"Don't apologise, you can't help being sick" he sat next to me and put his arm around me. I don't think I've ever been more embarrassed in my life. Actually, yes I have.

I was walking through the school courtyard one day with a guy who I really like at the time, and an absolute idiot of a guy who I had previously dated (for some unbeknown reason) came up behind me and pushed me over. In the middle of the courtyard Infront of everyone. There wasn't one person who didn't see it. I could hear everyone around me laughing, including the guy I liked. Of course I laughed at what had happened but I only laughed because I felt that if I didn't laugh, I would cry. So yes I had been more embarrassed before, but still what I felt now came in at a good second place.

Austin helped me up so that I could wash my face and brush my teeth and headed back to my bedroom. By the time I had gotten back to my room, Austin was sat on the edge of my bed holding a glass of water for me, along with a paracetamol tablet. I also noticed that there was a washing up bowl at the side of my bed, I looked up and him and he giggled. "Just in case you don't make it to the bathroom" he laughed. I smiled sheepishly and took the glass from him, too the tablet and placed the glass on the floor next to my bed.
"How are you feeling now?"
"I think I'm okay" I replied
"Good, are you tired?"
"Not really anymore, that kind of woke me up a little"
His face suddenly lit up "movie?"
I began to nod, but before I could even answer, he was already turning on the TV and placing 'The Amazing Spider-Man' into the DVD player. I was sure it was about the fifth time this month we had watched it.
While the movie played, I texted Emily, I had known her for years and shared everything with her. I knew she wouldn't be awake as it was 4:30am but I texted her anyway, knowing that she would see it in the morning.

-OMG you won't believe what just happened.... I fucking vomited in front of Austin, I couldn't be more embarrassed right now! Help! X

About 10 seconds after I had sent the message I recieved a reply, I picked up my phone surprised that she was awake.

-No way!!! Oh my god what happened?!?x
-I don't even know! I just..... Did
-Tell me you made it to the bathroom!!!x
- yeah of course! I think I'd have actually died if I didn't!
- God, I gotta go! Drews just got home, I'll text you in the morning, get well soon!😷

When it got to about 10am we decided to go and and meet the boys, Austin is in a band called the tide alongside Drew Dirksen (Emilys boyfriend) Levi Jones and Nate Parker. Me and Emily went to see them in concert a few years ago in Brimingham and I had a little accident and fell on Austin, me and austin went to Dinner and Emily stayed with the other boys and instantly clicked with Drew. We spent the whole day with them and it wasn't long until me and Austin, and Emily and Drew were officially seen as couples. At the time I was 15 and Austin was 19, I know it sounds bad but it really wasn't as bad as it may sound. Austin had made it clear that nothing would happen until I were 16.