Chapter 1 The Beging

Space the final frontier, these are the voyages of this book, its mission to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new adventure to boldly go where no man has gone before.
It's the year 2823 our 2 main charters are at the young age of 15 and are about to take their next spent to their dream.

The son of the famous John-luc Picard laid down in bed bored just thinking to him self. He wanted to fly the ship but his dad would never let him on board the captains deck to do it. But of course he's done it before secretly when his dad wasn't looking.

A knock came from his door, the young boy looked up and said, "Come in." After he said that a man with brown hair that swept to the side, and a soft smooth bead, came in, it was William Riker. "Scott your father is off the captains deck want to run the ship for a few minuents?"  He said with his well know smirk that made all girls fall for him (I am one of those girls).  "You know it Mr. Riker."  The young boy cheered excited as he immediately got out of bed and went to the deck of the ship with Riker trying to keep up with the him.

When Scott got their he sat in the captains chair and smiled looking at the buttons and the crew.

Scott then turned his view to the window and looked out at space and smiled. But his smile quickly faded as he saw what was a ship out in the distance, a Cardassian War Ship, they were all believed to be destroyed when the war between the Bajorans and the Cardassians ended. But it looks like they weren't. Then on screen came a man who Scott knew to well he knew him from all the times his father went up against him. It was not a Cardassian it was Q. The man his father
John-Luc Picard told him never to mess with.

Q spoke in his voice which was all to familiar for anyone who's seen him before such as the crew of the Enterprise. 
"Move out the way boy I want to see the captain."  Scott didn't see this as go get your father and let him deal with it, he saw it as take down Q and show off to your father. So being the rash impulsive young man he is he told Q something no one in the universe would ever dream of saying to a man such as Q. "No." "Did you just tell me no boy."  Q said trying to scold Scott. "Yes and what are you going to do about it."

Scott clicked the button that turned off the thing that let him talk to Q, already knowing what Q would most likely say, it probably had a few choice words in it.

Scott turned his head looking at Worf his fathers Klingon friend telling him "Worf Fire the torpedoes" "But.." Worf said unsure about taking orders from Scott-Luc he wasn't the captain and he was a 15 year old kid. "Worf do as he says." Riker told Worf nodding his head to say it's ok. Worf put his index finger above the button saying to Scott-Luc "firing torpedoes now." And within that second Worf pressed that button and sent two torpedoes at the Cardassian War Ship blowing it two pieces.

Everyone cheered expect Scott-Luc, Scott knew Q escaped, he felt it he felt the presence of him still out their he knew he wasn't dead, not yet at least.

Scott's father ran in to the captains deck and yelled at them all very angry. "Whats going on in her!" John-Luc saw his son Scott-Luc siting in the captains chair.  Scott told his dad with a voice as if you knew your were about to get in deep trouble with your parents, and he was. "I stopped Q father, aren't you happy yet?" His father went from a angry face to a simple smile and told his son "I am," he hugged his for a second but it felt like forever. He never really got hugs or his father to say he's proud of him because he's always been so busy as captain of the USS Enterprise.

Then at the space shuttle in Deep Space by the worm hole, our other main charter Alice Bashir was siting in her dads office with her feet on the desk reading a romance novel, in peace and quite with that very deep silence to were you could hear her tun the pages from across the room.

But that silence fell and peace was broken as two officers ran in to the room and put Quark on the operation table "he busted his nose when he got in to a fight with a Klingon for having a horrible tasting drink, and then Quark decided to make him pay twice the amount for the compliant." "Wow Quark" Alice said taking her feet off the table and put her book down going over to him. "Ok my dads not hear so hold him down while I get the stuff needed." "But your not the doctor" one of the men satiated. "And your point" she said with that British accent she gets from her dad, and raised her black colored eye brown at the officer. She grabbed the medic kit and put in on the table.

She gave Quark a shot that would make him not feel so much pain, and then put a metal plate to his noise and taped it down. After that she gave him a shot for it to heal faster. "Their all done" she said proud of the work she just did knowing how proud he read would be if he saw. She closed the medic case and put it back.

The two officers left and her dad Julian Bashir came in a minute latter seeing Quark siting on the table while rubbing his nose. And his daughter Alice writing the doctor report. "Oh hey dad" she smiled at him "I took care of the trash for you." Which meant she had taken care of Quark "Hey kid even I have feelings you know." Quark told the young girl.

Julian nodded his head at her "good job let me check if everything is in order" he checked Quarks nose and told Alice a minuet later "He's perfectly fine, good job Alice"he smiled at her with his cute bashir smirk.

The Klingon who punched Quark smirked and went to his room transforming in to a man with white pale skin, and a red robe along with what was like a black hat that stuck up. It was Q he was Klingon. "Good everything is in order now all I have to do now is just wait for them to meet up"