Why me?

Chapter 4 :
I woke up to my parents shouting. I ignored them and got up to get ready. I wore a long sleeved white skin tight shirt tht showed of my curves with a pink scarf. with black skinny jeans and my black heeled boots. I straightened my hair applied mascara eyeliner and light eye shadow. when I walked down stairs I saw my mom crying while shouting at my dad.
"ALL YOJ HAD TO DO WAS SAY NO INSTEAD OF HAVING AN AFAIR!" "WELL MAYBE YOU JUST AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH! " m father yelled. before he could say anymore I stopped him. "Really dad?, Is it true? I thought you loved us! I FUCKING HATE YOU YOU DICK!" I yelled before running out the door after grabbing my stuff. Tears sprung to my eyes as I drove to the school. when I got there tears were streaming down my face. I fixed my makeup and got out. you could tell I was crying before I got here. when I walked through the doors I ignored everyone. I walked straight to my locker got my tho he then went to class. I was the first one there other than the nerds and the teacher. Ten mins later Harry walked in and locked eyes with me. "What's wrong?" he asked while sitting down. I just ignored him and got my things. I walked out with him following behind . "Anna Grace what's wrong"
I kept walking till I got to my car. I stopped when Harry pulled me back. he turned me around to where I was facing him. "now what's wrong?" I was I years just thinking about it. "My d daddy had an AFAIR and now there gonna g get a a divorce." I said bawling. Harry pulled me into his chest and comforted me. "why don't we skip and you come to my flat." I didn't answer I just followed to his car. A while later we made it to his flat. I was still crying . he pulled me inside took my coat and hung It up. he took me to his room. "Don't worry love everything is going to be okay. you have me here." I looked up to notice we were really close. I didn't hesitate when he kissed me. we were in a full out snogging session. I straddled his waist not breaking the kiss. after a while we pulled apart out of breath. "would Anna Grace like to go on a date with Harold Styles?" I looked at him with a straight face and said" Hell no! " I said looking into his eyes. his eyes fell "I'd love to go on a date with you, oh and call me Gracie.