Chapter 5

Shae's P.O.V

I woke up not wanting to go to school because Lia wasnt going to be there anymore but my mom forced me.

" Come on " My mom said getting into the car.

I put my backpack into the back seat and got into the passengers seat.

" Its gonna be fine, don't you have that john guy ? " My mom asked.

" John?... you mean josh? and yeah but he's.. Never mind, you wouldn't understand " I told her turning my head to face the window.

The rest of the car ride to school was quiet and short, i hate living close to the school.

" Hey " Kayla said as i walked on campus

I looked around making sure she wasn't talking to me, She's the reason Josh and I got into an argument.i REALLY hate her.

" Are you talking to me ? " I asked putting my backpack on the bench.

"Im looking at you aren't i ?" She hissed back.

" Really couldnt tell with that lazy eye of yours. " I replied.

She kept talking but i interrupted her by putting on my earbuds and plugging them into my phone.

Moments later the bell rung for first period so i gathered my things and headed to the class.

I could feel several girls eyes staring directly at me while i was walking through the halls.

I walked into class and sat next to my friend tristan.

" So i heard you and Josh levi have a 'thing' " He whispered.

" What? who told you that ?" I asked.

" Everyone's talking about it and most of the girls are pissed off about it " He said spinning around in his chair.

I let out a sigh and got out my materials. For the rest of the classes i zoned out thinking about what Tristan said. i have no idea what those girls are going to do to me.

* Lunch *

I couldn't eat with all these

' what if ' questions going through my mind so i decided to walk around campus.

" Shae! i've been looking for you everywhere " I heard a voice from behind.

I turned around to see Josh holding flowers and alot of other students crowding him .

He walked up to me and handed me the flowers. He stood right in front of me and Tristan handed him a guitar.

He started singing ' Just the way you are ' by Bruno mars.

When he finished the chorus he handed the guitar back to Tristan and held both of my hands.

"Shae, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked me.

I let out a cute giggle

" Of course " I said hugging him tight as if we were the only 2 people in the world.

He surprised me with a kiss on the lips.

The crowd let out a 'aww' as if we were in a movie.

Josh. THE Josh Levi is mine. offically mine.

And i'm his. Could this day get any better?

________________________

Sorry if this was really corny/cheesy hahaha but Josh followed me on Twitter like 4 days ago and im still freaking out hdjsjwvdwhwjsksbshsjjssh