Chapter One

While sitting in my elective English class, I watch my teacher, Ms. C, sway her hips back and forth as she saunters up to the front of the classroom. She mustn't be a day over 30. How could she have held up so well?

Her breasts were big and perky, considering how petite she was. Her smile was absolutely ravishing, and there was no telling how enticing she was even further south. Each day in that class was a struggle, for I knew that I would have to wait at just the right time to make my move. She was smart, but a total ditz. The way she laughed at the dumbest of things was almost, in some odd way, cute.

Sitting in my desk, watching her teach, my thoughts would often drift off of what could possibly happen after school. She had no husband. She had no kids. She needed a good time. I could possibly provide. How badly I wanted to. Let's face it; I was sexually frustrated. I wanted her so badly. Just thinking about her naked would make me soak my lacy VS panties.

I would make that teacher beg for more today.

For the next hour, I sat in my desk, wiggling around like something was wrong with me. I would occasionally get some looks from my guy friend. He and I would always joke about how gorgeous Ms. C was. He would always joke about how he was going to fuck her good one day. Little did he know, I wanted the same.

As I counted down the minutes, butterflies were fluttering down in my groin. My palms began to sweat, and I was a complete mess. Finally, the bell rang. Students hurriedly put away their binders and journals, ready to leave this horrid place.

It was time. I pretended like I was finishing up a paper while I waited on everyone to leave. As soon as the locked door shut, I stood up and gradually put my things away, into the depths of my backpack.

"Ms. C, do you like teaching? I was just wondering, cause I think I might want to be a teacher one day."

"Well, of course I do," she said with that gorgeous smile of hers. "What subject do you think you might want to teach?"

"Well, I was thinking about Chemistry. I absolutely adore that class, and it just seems to really click for me. I just really understand it."

"Oh, gosh. I could never teach a science class. I was a horrible science student back in high school. English has always been my thing. What's so intriguing about Chemistry?"

"Because chemistry is all about the complex emotional and psychological interaction between two people.. I find it amazing how two atoms can just.. mesh, to create something so solid. You know?"

"Hmm, I see. Interesting.. Very interesting."

"Ms. C, do you have someone? A boyfriend, that is?"

"What? Oh, no. I'm too ditzy for anyone to want to consistently stay with me."

"Oh, c'mon, you're fun. I bet you just need a good time," I say to her, hoping she might understand where I'm going with this.

"What do you mean?" she asks, quizzically.

I reach for the top button on my denim shirt, "Oh, Ms. C. I've seen the way you've been looking at me. You know exactly what you need." I continue to undo the buttons on my shirt, and I slowly walk towards her. I continue to make full eye contact with her, and notice that her mouth is parted slightly, taking I'm a sharp breath.

"_______, what're you doi-" she asks with a concerning voice, added with a little bit of excitement.

"Hush. Don't speak unless I tell you to. Do you hear me?" I snap at her.

She nods her head, and I proceed to slide off my denim top. Her eyes widen at the sight of my breasts, and she just barely bites her bottom lip.

Score. I knew she wanted me.

My hands move to my black lace maxi skirt, and with a swaying motion, I slip out of it, letting it fall to the floor in a puddle around my ankles. Her hand moves to her chest, and her legs spread slowly. I stand in front of her, bearing nothing but a lace, black bra and a matching thong. I turn around slowly, making sure to maintain eye contact, and bend over in the most seductive way I can muster up. I spread my legs, and slowly let my thong roll downwards over my ass, down my thighs, until they join the puddle of clothing at my ankles.

Her hand moves down to the inside of her thigh, so I know she must be getting wetter by the second. I turn back towards her, and I reach around to undo my bra. With a snapping sound, I let the bra slide down my arms and into my hands. My skin is covered with goosebumps, and my nipples are erect.

She remains sitting in her chair, so I calmly walk towards her, reach for her wrist, and pull her up towards me.

Just as she's about to speak, I press my index finger to her soft, pink lips. A smile plays across her lips. I lean in, less than an inch away from her tan skin, feeling her spearmint breath blowing against my own lips. I close my eyes, and slowly press my lips against hers. She responds by kissing back. Our lips move together in a passionate unification, and she softly moans under her breath. I lean into her, and kiss her roughly. I run my hands up and down her chest and stomach. I take her arms in my hands, and push her back towards her desk. As she bumps into her desk, she sits down, and I pull away from her glowing lips.

To be continued...