|You get high?| Chris Evans X Reader

Trigger warning: Mention of drugs and use of drugs

Summary: Cuddles and being high fam

Today's shoot was... Eventful. Chris had forgotten most of his lines, Sebastian had tripped and fell, Emily couldn't stop laughing, Scarlett had a cold, coughing every few scenes.
Your day was fine and your acting was normal.

No difficulties for you, but for Chris, a dear friend of yours, had some stress on his shoulders being the lead actor. He had anxiety, which fucks him up even more when he fucks up.

Earlier today, you remember when you saw his hands shaking lightly while he held his script; recalling he was nervous.

The poor thing, Chris was such a good person and didn't deserve this.

You get off the couch, in your trailer, and grab a coat. It was hot during the shoots but at night it was chilly. You zipped it and slipped some shoes on walking out and closing the metallic door.

You walked by the other trailers, stuffing your face further in the coat. It was pretty cold. Your shoes made small sounds against the pavement.

You arrive at Chris's door, you knock lightly. This was a good idea, 'I'm sure he needs to lay off some stress.' You thought then immediately remembered. "Never show up at someone's place with empty hands." You mumbled the sentence your mom always reminded you of.

Feeling embarrassed you sprinted to your trailer to get something. You swing open the door, not wanting Chris to see you. You rush to the kitchen.

"Chips? Wine? Beer?" What could you give him? You searched your flimsy cabinets, landing on a few joints Sebastian had provided you with a while back. "Should I?" You asked yourself, tapping your chin.

"Fuck it." You mumble grabbing the bag, slipping it in your pocket and walking out again.

Chris has seen Sebastian and Mackie get high plenty of times; this shouldn't be a surprise, right?

You once again walk down the pavement, passing by Paul, Emily's, Anthony's trailers and stopping at Chris's. You knock, a bit more confidently. In a matter of seconds Chris answers.

He's wearing a tight tank top, paired with some plaid pyjama bottoms. "Hey (Y/N)." He greeted smiling. "Come in. " Chris extended a hand towards inside the trailer, you smile and walk-in.

He was well put together. His trailer had matching furniture and the decor was phenomenal. "Wow Chris, your place is beautiful." You gapped at his cleanliness; not even you could keep your trailer this clean. "Thanks, I like to make it feel like home, ya know?" His Boston accent peeking through.