Author's Note

Now, a final farewell from the author who created an alternate universe where an Alderaan orphan became a hero and martyr. It's been quite an adventure, hasn't it? A couple years ago, I was just a young girl who'd just made an account on here and thought 'Y'know, I should start a Star Wars fan-fic. It won't be anything fancy, just something to do in case I get bored'. And look where we are now. Three books later and we've reached the end. It's been great, everyone. A real adventure. A journey. An exciting, thrilling experience full of danger, heartbreak, death, and love. And I've enjoyed every second of it. I wouldn't trade any of this for the world. Thank you all for following this series for as long as you all have. Your support is really what keeps me going and I want to thank you all for your votes, your comments, and your love for my stories.

It's been a pleasure to write for you.

May the Force be with you all,

Madness

**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********
**********

Just kidding! I'm working on the prologue for the forth book right now and planning out the plot for the next three. I'll update this story once I have Assassin Book 4 up and ready to go to let you guys know.

You didn't think I'd just stop here, did you? :)

I love you guys!

~Madness