Well ok romeo

I looked at Loki and nodded.
"Alright but...let me ask you a question." I asked softly.
Loki looked at me and nodded holding his hand out for me to continue.
I cleared me throat.
"Yes well...um what do you mean when you call me queen and love....you just met me." I muttered and leaned back in the chair looking at him.
Loki looked at him the corners of his lips curling up just a bit.
"I mean that I wish to make you my queen.... There is something strange that I just can't quite put my finger on but.... I believe the Norns have destined for us to meet....I choose to deny the possibility of it being in a negative form. Layla..... I believe there might be a link between your heart and mine..... and hopefully that belief is true" he said gently and leaned back slightly against the back of the chair.
I looked up at him and bit my lip. I'm not going to lie, his voice and his words made my heart beat speed up a bit, but I couldn't just fall into his arms and say it was love at first sight. Yes, he was attractive, much more then how the old Norse mythology books ever described him. No scars, we wasn't leaking evil from his pours.... At least not in my eyes. He seems perfect to me....but part of my life I was made to believe that the man sitting right in front of me was the most evil being in the universe. Now he wanted me to be his queen.... Maybe I could give him a chance. It's not like we're signing a marriage license, we're just making plans to rule the world....great.
I realized I hadn't said anything yet. I coughed softly and looked at him.
"Um whoa" was I could muster to spit out.
Loki laughed softly at my reaction and smiled softly.
"I do realize that's a bit to take in"
"...yeah just a bit" I said softly and looked at him.
".....well um I'm not saying I love you right now.... I just can't" I sighed and looked down.
"But I will be your partner for now" I said and picked at my food.
Loki nodded in understanding and leaned over and kissed my head gently.
"I understand love. Thank you"
He smiled kindly. How was this the same man who was the god of evil?