1~

To most people I just look Goth. All I wear is red and black. I always wear a hood. My hair is really black. Skin is really white. Lips really red. But they are forgetting that we live in Seattle. The last sunny day was before I was born. Where else would the majority of the vampire community move? We aren't retire to Florida kind of people.

That's right, I'm a mythical creature. I'm a pure heart vampire which means I have no human in my lineage.  We are rare, powerful, and dangerous. We still don't like the sun, so that's why we moved here. Apparently we need tons of training not to kill people so this year I will be taking a class on how to unlock and use all my powers with the other pure hearts my age. But most of them are snobs. It is not going to be fun. Plus it's very hard for me to look like a fierce powerful being when I have braces on my fangs to fix my underbite!  You don't really expect for someone who can kill you in 10 different ways with a relish fork to look like an average middle school dweeb. *sighs*

No humans know I'm a vampire. It's better that way. Some of them get kind of freaked out. I accidentally showed my fangs to Mary Clark in kindergarten and she started throwing fake food from the play kitchen at me. Most of my friends are from my paranormal support group. Yes, that's a thing. And yes it is just as dumb as it sounds. My best friend is a necromancer named Amal. My parents enrolled me in it when I was 10 and Amal and I were the only two that thought it was really stupid. We have been best friends ever since. For future reference in the journal I call her A because once when I was at her house her parents were calling her" there little A Student Amal" and since she cheats on all her tests (more on that later) I started calling her that as a joke and it stuck.

My parents are members of the supernatural senate so they are pretty high up on paranormal stuff. They have normal jobs but they aren't nearly as interesting. My mom is descendent of Dracula which is our last name. We usually go by Dracy. We try to "blend in." My dad is a cardiologist who specializes in making blood tablets to keep cravings in check. He recently made blood gum! Comes in handy during school. 

I'm starting eighth grade tomorrow. And that's pretty much all you need to know about me. Lidia Rowan Dracy. Oh and that I like donuts, a lot.