"i-i-isab-belle" i said. i mentally rolled my eyes, i probably sound like an idiot. or maybe not, i havent said ten word to this chick.

this really good looking chick.

"hey cuz, do you think the names isabelle and chloe go good together" she said in a humor filled tone.

mary turned to her cousin, a bewildered expression on her face. "why?" she said slowly, as if making sure her question was heard correctly.

Chloe just shrugged. "when isabelle and i become a couple, well i want to make sure our names look good together." she said nonchalantly with a shrug.

i stared at her with wide eyes, and my mouth hanging open. dam this girl sure is confident.

"sweetie close your mouth it doesnt look attractive" chloe said to me, her voice dripping with mock concern.

what the hell.

mary started laughing her ass off. i couldnt help but scowl at my best friend. sure laugh now, i dont know how ill be able to sleep here now, i mean i could get raped by this girl.

oh my gosh, i could possibly get raped tonight. by chloe, whos hot and... well i dont know if its a good or bad thing anymore.

my thoughts were cut short by chloes squeal, "oh my gosh cousin can you imagine. izzy and i walking through the halls, her arms wrapped around my waist."

chloe then took it upon herself to force me against the wall. her back leaning against my chest. well my breast. the grabbed both my hands and wrapped them around her petite waist.

my stomach gained a million butterflies as my heart began to beat faster and faster. my breathing became shallow, and it seemed to slow down as chloe began to move her waist against me.

it was almost like she was grinding on me, but in a slow, and very sensual motion. i couldnt help but enjoy it.

when chloe released my hands and stepped away from me, i felt dazed, and much more confused than i was before she had entered my life.

i was seriously considering the fact that i might be lesbian, or bisexual. anything to help me realize what kind of people i liked.

my hands went limp at my side, they felt like jelly. i didnt even try to move them. i walked to marys bed and sat down.

"now what have you done, she looks like a freaking zombie." mary said playfully scowling at her cousin, but astonished at my reaction.

chloe giggle, she stood in front of me. she placed her small and soft hand on my cheek, stroking small circles trying to get me to come out of my trance.

to be honest i dont even know why i feel this way, my pelvic region feels funny, every spot that chloe has touched since she came feels like it was set on fire. those places feel hot, and in need of her touch.

"Izzy, your scaring me" i heard chloes concerned tone.

i blinked my eyes and looked at her, she was wearing a V-neck top, and since she was leaning forward stroking my cheek i could see inside her shirt. i didnt mean to, honestly i didnt, but i could see her small soft breasts. and my hands were aching to touch them.

i shook my head and looked at her face, "huh?" i said suddenly confused.

chloe smiled at me and stood up straight. "well i think shes fine."

mary came to stand next to me, "whats wrong isabelle?" she asked m with concern.

i smiled and shook my said, "nothing, i was just lost in thought" i said sheepishly.

mary sighed and crossed her arms on her chest, "you think too much, half of the conversations you have in a day are in your head. sometimes i wish i could read your mind" she said flicking my forehead.

"ouch" i said rubbing my forehead.

chloe just chuckled. "im into the quiet type" she said giving me a flirty look.

i chuckled "good, there are a lot of quiet girls you can hit on at school, therefore leaving me alone." saying the last word made a weird ache begin in my chest, but i ignored it and smiled at chloe.

she was giving me a serious look.

"i have practice tomorrow at noon." i said now directing my attention to chloe, "so i cant stay up all night" i said nervously. but i also started feeling like a kill joy, but they have all weekend to catch up. im sure they can sleep at a normal time.

"ok" mary said while sitting next to me on the bed, chloe sat down on the other side of me. she began rubbing her hand up and down my arm. it gave me the chills, but a good kind of chills.

"what sport do you play?" she asked me in a low whisper.

"basketball" i said with a shrug.

her eyes widened. "does your school have a girls basketball team?" she asked me eagerly.

mary snorted. "yes, but isabelle over here feels like shes too good for the girls basketball team, so she tried out for the guys basketball team" she said in an amused tone.

i chuckled. "i do not, i just hate the fact that the guys basketball team gets more recognition than the girls team, why would i try my hardest for a team i know isnt even acknowledged ." i said defending myself.

"yea yea whatever" mary said waving her hand dismissively.

"impressive" i heard chloe say.

at that moment i couldnt help but smile, she understood me.

"well guys its almost ten, want to go to sleep?" marry said with a small smile.

i nodded and stood up.

mary let me borrow a pear of pajama pants and a shirt, i completely forgot about chloe for a moment so i began changing in the room.

"woah, do you guys always change in front of eachother?" chloe asked with a smug smile.

i chuckled as i pulled my shirt over my head revealing my black sports bra, i already had the pajama pants on.

"well we've known eachother since we were seven, we've pretty much seen it all" marry said nonchalantly

chloe smiled and said a simple "ok" before she stood up and started changing as well. she was standing in the middle of the room in her bra and black lace panties. they were pretty much see through.

i forced myself to look away from her perfectly curved body.

but i noticed the smirk on her face. "do you like what you see?" she asked confidently.

i couldnt help but smile, "ive seen better" i said lowering her ego a couple notches.

she frowed for a second before smiling again. "so you've checked out girls before?" she asked with a smug tone.

i shrugged, "there isnt much to check out...."

she frowned momentarily again, lost in thought.

i pulled the t-shirt over my head before jumping onto mary's queen size bed.

chloe and mary joined me soon after.

"good night" i mumbled before yawning and letting my sleepiness over take me.

but right before i was fully consumed with sleep i felt a pair of small, soft hands wrap around my waist.

~vote and comment :)