Great, school

"Rosa wake up, it's 8:30, and school starts at 9:00, and it 20 minutes away, so you have 10 minutes to get ready, hurry up!!" Her mom yelled in her ear. Rosa got up, got dressed and had some coco pops for breakfast, after of course checking her phone and brushing her hair. They left the house at 8:45 so mom had to drive fast to get there in time, a cop pulled them over once, but she made the excuse mewtwo was down the road and he was like"Holy shit go!!" And they got there in time. Mom kissed Rosa goodbye and went to her dancing lessons, while Rosa had to go to school, she went in head down, holding her bag over one shoulder, not causing any trouble, until, she bumps into the school bully, she apologises and keeps walking, but the bully grabs her by the handle of her and throws her onto the ground( oh and the bully's a girl). The grabs Rosa's bag and tips all the books out, "please, stop, it don't want any trouble.""sorry, do you want your bag back?"asked the bully in a sarcastic manner"yes please"replied Rosa in the most scared voice possible."nope!"shouted the bully. Rosa groaned and got to her feet, all of a sudden not scared anymore, and upper cut her in the jaw. The bully fell to the ground and whimpered like an abused dog. Rosa picked up her things and walked to class as the bell rang. Rosa hated the teacher, she was like a normal teacher, bossy, ugly, ugly and bossy. After 1st period she went down to the cafeteria and and got some milk, an apple, a sandwich, a couple of biscuits, and a plate of mashed potatoes. Accidentally again she walked into the bully, Rosa groaned and said"seriously, your so fat you take up the whole cafeteria 'lunch lady Norris, I think I found the food bandit.'"The whole cafeteria laughed then kept eating in silence as a dealt with the bully. The bully went to go knock the mashed potatoes out of my hand but I dodged and stuffed them in his face. She walked off without a scratch. After school she went to the dairy with her new friend she made in second period, Elizabeth Wiggum. They got some lollies and caught the bus home, they were neighbours, so that was cool.