Chapter 4 - Waking up in Vegas

Spencer's POV

I gulp down my drink, hoping it would wake me up from this dream, I having but nope nothing. I look at while he pleaded with the girl to be quiet then she screamed again.

"OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE LOUIS TOMLINSON IN THE BAR I'M WORKING AT" she screamed.

Arghh, her screams go straight through me. I look over to Louis he still pleaded with her, I look behind and the whole has stopped dancing and is staring this way,

" Oh no" I said

"OMG YOU HAVE A NEW GIRLFRIEND." She squealed.

"Shhh shhhh please no, please be quiet!" I tell her.

"EVERYBODY LOUIS FROM ONE DIRECTION, IS HERE WITH HIS NEW GIRLFRIEND." He screamed at the top of  her lungs.

"NO" me and Louis both shouted at the same time.

The whole bar had now stopped what they where doing and are now looking at me and Louis.

Before I knew Louis had hold of my bad hand and was running me in tow, through the bar and out the door. As soon as the cold air hit me I knew I was more drunk than I first thought, then the my hand stinging, I look behind and nobody was chasing us just some drunks stumbling around.

"Louis, stop ... Stop running please there nobody behind us!" I shouted.

"Louis, my hand." I shouted.

He stopped abruptly, run his hand through his hair.

"I'm sorry, I don't like paparazzi." He mutter looking in to my eyes.

"They where fans, not paparazzi, I thought you loved your fans." I said while stepping closer to him.

"I do love my fans, but I wanted a weekend away from fans, paparazzi and just everything!." He explained

"Ohhhh you mean you want to get away from that brown hair girl ummm... "

"Danielle" he frowned.

"I read she cheated on you, and that the press have been hounded you for an answer." I said sympathetically.

"I think I just needed sometime, to clear my head." He said as he grabbed my hand and sat on curb bringing me with him. I sat next to him, my hand still in this.

"I understand, you loved her thought she was the one, then she cheated and you pretend your over it, but it hard because she cheated and you need sometime, so you go to Vegas." I said, he turned his head and looked to me in shock.

"How do you know?" He asked shocked.

I take a heavy sigh, I don't want to bring him up but I fell like he is opening up to me.

"I was engaged to a man called James, we went out together in high school and I thought he was the one, he's a doctor and I'm paramedic, we hardly saw each and then I found out he cheated, so I dumped him." I mumbled trying to hold back the tears.

"I'm sorry, Spencer.... So I guess we are going through the same thing." He said

I nodded my head, and place it into my lap trying to fight back the tears, I felt his long, muscular arms wrapped around me and pulled me closer to him.

"Spencer, look at me." He commanded.

I slowly, bring my head up and look into his eyes.

He wipes the tears from my cheek, rest his hand on my cheek, I look into his eyes, their glazed over.

Louis's POV

"Spencer, look at me." I command.

She slowly brings her head up and I look into my eyes.

I wipe the tears from her cheeks and place my hand on her cheek.

I look into her eyes, their watery and bloodshot, a mixture of crying and the alcohol. Being with her like this, it was that we belonged together, that we had been together for years, I bring my face closer to hers so I can feel her breath on my lips, our breathing had latched on to it own channel, both breathing quickly at the same time. I push my lips into hers, our mouths move in synced with each other. The attraction between us is unreal, it's strong and physical and felt so right. We pull away, both breathless, foreheads together we both pant, she moves her head and lays it onto my shoulder.

"Woah" she laughs

"Wow" I laugh

"I need a drink." She exclaims

I laugh, as I pull her up take her hand and start walking to the nearest bar.

Spencer's POV

I wake up sweating, very sweaty, and my head is pounding, I can remember anything from the night. I'm tangled up with someone else. I must of got drunk and met a guy and came back to his room. I look around is definitely isn't my room it massive and looks like it costed a load money. I'm laying on someone's stomach, run my eyes up towards his chest, there's a tattoo on the right side of his chest 78, and and a quote running along the top of his chest "It is what it is." I like that saying but it some how familiar. I look up further and then it clicks Louis Tomlinson, I met up with him last and we kissed then we must of came back here and slept with him. I slept with Louis Tomlinson.

I need to get untangled from him and get into the shower, and wash off this sweat and hopefully this hangover. I gently move this arm from my back a place it on his stomach and slowly remove my legs from his and climb off the bed. I grab his t-shirt and pull it over my head and try to find the toilet, I finally spot it and head towards it. Just as I reach the door, I slip over something on the floor and fall over with a loud bang. I look over to Louis stirring in the bed and then I look in front of me to the piece of paper on the floor and just stare at it with disbelief.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Edited 31.07.2018

Thank you for the reads

- K