Chapter 1

Chapter one:

It was a cool evening that night. Ginny recently broke up with Draco. (Much to her displeasure but she had to because her family didn't approve). She also dated Harry Potter a while back. They had an argument so they also broke up. A few days after the break up with Harry, Draco still realized that he still had strong feelings for Ginny. Feelings that would never go away, but he couldn't just ask her out yet. It was holidays. She was home. He decided to wait until the holidays were over. (About one more week). Ginny was on a walk with Harry near the lake close to the burrow. Then Harry turned and kisses Ginny full on the lips.

GINNYS P. O. V.

When Harry kissed me I didn't know how to react. We broke up a while ago. But did I still have feelings for him? Did I still like Draco. Hell I like both of them. But I liked Harry a bit more. He would never do anything to hurt me. So when he kissed me I responded by not only kissing back but wrapping my arms around his neck. He answered my wrapping his arms around my waist.

HARRYS P. O. V.

As we were kissing I heard some one behind us. I pulled away from Ginny drawing out my wand. Ginny pulled out hers as well. About ten deatheaters surrounded us. We both fought with all out strength until we both were disarmed. Then we were hit with a seining curse. Not enough to knock us out. But powerful enough to make us weak.

* AT MALFOY MANOR. STILL HARRYS P. O. V. *

They dragged Ginny and me into a room in Malfoy Manor. We didn't see many people there. Just the deatheaters who kidnapped us and Lucius Malfoy. Malfoy his son was no where to be seen. Lucius ordered the deatheaters to take me down to the cellar. Leaving Ginny up alone. No protection. As they were dragging me away I noticed that he drew his wand pointing it at Ginny. And saying the simple curse "CRUCIO".