Oh no

(Go on youtube and put some clannad vocal album on. Type clannad vocal album. You will see a robot in the snow. It goes good with this chapter.)

Fionnas pov

He turned around and punched me. I fell to the floor. Why did this happen to me? I thought me and roxas were doing good. I suddenly feel like I belong some were else. I relized something. Where am I? How did I get here? Was I always here? No I wasent. I was some were else. I had other friends. This guy wasent my real boyfriend. I felt like another person. I opened my eys to see it was snowing. There was a figure walking twords me.

"Hello Fionna", she said saying in a sweet gentle tone. She wad glowing white around her. She had light green hair anf blue eyes. She was beautiful. She was wearing a white dress that was flowing in the wind. "You know you don't belong here right"? I looked at her. "Who are you"?

She smiled. "I'm somthing you shounld worry about later".I stared at her and finally spoke. "Where are we and why are you here". She laughed. "Child you ask to many questoins". "Take my hand and you will know everything". I took her hand. Suddenly a flow of Memories came to me. That boy Marshell Lee was my boyfriend, not roxas. I was an Adventurer. I lived in a world call Aaa. I had a cat named cake. A friend named pg. Another friend named flame prince. Oh it all came back to me.

Marshells pov

I saw roxas punch fionna. Thats it. My eyes turned red and I stared to fly. He looked at me. "W-w-what are you"?. "I'm Marshell lee the vampire king". I punched him and one of his tooth feel out. He broke a piece of a wood stick and threatend me. "Lets make a deal, if you win this fight you take fionna, if Iiii win I keep her. I sighed. "let's finish this". I punched him. I fell down but got up and tried to hit me. Ha! "Wow marshell using your powers to defaet me, so you can get a cheap girl"? CHEAP GIRL!!!!! I turned into my full demon form and beat the snont out of him. To my surprise he got back up and took a wood stick and threw it at my heart. I easly doged it. "Really blondee is that.....I was cut off my a piece of wood stabing into my heart. I fell to the floor knowing I wounldnt make it.

Fionnas Pov

I opened my eyes to see Miko and roxas standing next to.........oh my god. Marshell. I ran to him and sat there and cried. "Fionna your mine"! Roxas pulled me back. "No no"!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Marshell! "MARSHELL WAKE UP!!!! No reply. "MARSHELL I KNOW I SAID WE WERE GOING ON THIS DATE AS FRIENDS BUT I-I-LOVE YOU"!!!! Roxas stoped pulling me. "You WHAT"!!!! He was about to hurt me when I saw cake and gumball punch the math out if him. Cake turned to me and said"Help him fi"! I nodded. I ran to Marshells more cold then usual body. I took the wood out of him. I shoke him, yelled at him, even slapped him! He wounldnt wake up. I started to cry. "B-b-bad little boy, ah ah thats what your....I counldnt finish the song. "Oh Marshell I love you. I kissed him and all went silence.

Hey guys it katiebaby6. I'm sorry for such a long wait. It took me a long time to write this. Today I start twisters in merced. Its ganna be fun. Any way thanjs for reading and cheak out daddy405 books. It wounld nean a lot. Please commont or I don't know if any ones actually reading this. Love you guys your amazing BYE!!!!!!!!