chapter 2 - 8 years later

" mom I'm leaving now ill see you later " I said as I left my room of my new house. we have moved 7 states since I was ten and all just to get away form my father, who by the ay is determined to get us back and the reason is because without my mother he has got nothing and he says that he misses her but in my eyes he is just looking for someone to hit more and more like he did to my mother when I was ten.

" ok sweet heart don't talk to strangers and go straight to school " she said and with that I went out the front door and walked to my now 7t school in 8 years.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

as I got to the gates after a long and tiring walk to school I saw there was a massive building I was a two story building and at the bottom i could see a sign with the words admin on it so I headed for the door.

as I walked through the door I could see a lady that was about 70 behind desk typing way at the keys, I walked up to her and all she done was hand me a sheet of paper not even looking at me, I looked at the piece of paper, it had my locker combination and my classes.

it took me a while but I found my locker and went to put in the combo when I am pushed in my shoulder and I land on my hands and knees, I look up to see a girl in high waste shorts and a top that looks two sizes smaller than her. as I go to get up another girl kicks me in the stomach and I land on the ground again.

" look girls the little new girl is going to cry " the girl in the middle says. " oh do you need a tissue to wipe away all your stupidity " the one on the left said, then as the one on the right was about to speak two muscular and picked me up by my waist and then put me on my feet. then I hear him say to the most slutiest one " why don't you get on your way chloe and leave her alone " and with that all three girls turned around and stormed off with shits.

I was looking down at my feet when I see a pair of blue Nikes stop just before me I step back not knowing that I walked in to a locker behind me I looked up and the guy that was staring at me was beautiful, he looked around 6,5 and had blueish green eyes and black hair that was spiked up, he was wearing a black v neck t-shirt that showed his muscles and six pack under the shirt, and he had a pair of black jeans on with the blue Nikes to finish of the outfit.

As I as meeting his gaze again I saw he was staring at me with a smirk on his face. " like what you see " he said to me still with a smirk on his face. I looked away only to have him grab my chin lightly and get me to meet his gaze once again, he leaned forward, his mouth near my ear and as I was about to try and get away he put both of his hand on either side of my head so I had no way of moving, " w w what d do you w w want " I stuttered as I looked into his eyes, he chuckled lightly as he was moving his face closer to mine, I moved my head slightly and I could feel his breath against my ear then he spoke " I want you and I will have you " is all he said before he took his hands away from me and started to walk down then he was a few steps away then turned around again and then said " and trust me I will have you and will do what ever it takes so don't push me sweetheart " he said then winked at me then left.

all I could think at that time was what just happened.