Human!Nastablook X reader|chilling with music|

Third person POV
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
You knocked on Nastablook's door, a smile stained your face.You had stayed up all night putting the finishing touches on the song you had created. There was no singing, just a smooth,soothing rhythm, that was quite catchy. You were really excited to show him the song you made.

Nastablook opened the door and smiled slightly when he saw you. "Hey (y/n)" he waved and stepped aside so you could walk inside.

"Hey blooksy" you said,while walking inside
(A/N-blooksy is your nick name for him)

He slightly blushed when you said his nickname,which caused you to giggle.

"Heyyyy blooksy~"you said in a semi-suductive tone,walking over to him

He blushed a brighter shade of pink,as you approached him. "Do you wanna maybe~..." You trailed off as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

He blushed bright red.you tried to keep a straight face and hold in your laughter that was trying to free itself from your body.

You rested your forehead against his and stared into his eyes "do you maybe wanna~" you paused,suddenly backed away and yelled "Wanna hear my NEW mixtape!!!" And pulled it out of your bag.

Nastablook stared at you with a blank face,as he walked up to you. "H-hey blooksy?you alright?" You asked concerned. "Maybe I went a little to far" you thought to yourself

You looked at the ground,you felt a finger lift up your chin, and cold lips collide with yours. He kissed you passionately, and you kissed back. You wrapped your arms around his neck(dropping you mixtape on the floor) as he placed his around your hips.His lips felt cool against yours as they danced with one another.they tasted like mints,the kind Toriel used to give you.

After what seemed like eternity, but was only a minute or two,you both pulled away and rested your fore heads together. Blooksy's face was pink from blushing,which caused you to giggle and blush as well.

"S-so about th-the mixtape...d-do you still want to sh-show it to m-me?" He stuttered

You smiled and pulled away from him to get the tape,"of course blookly"

You shared a pair of head phones as you cuddled together on the floor,wrapped in a blanket,listening to your mix tape.

"(Y-y/n)?"he asked

"Yes blooksy?" You asked back

"I-i love y-you" he stuttered while blushing immensely

"I love you too blooksy" you smiled as you kissed him.

\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
So on a scale of 1 to 10 how bad was that?(10 being good 1 being bad)

Sorry if you didn't like it.I thought it was cute.

I feel like he went a bit out of character,but I think it still fits in nicely

I hope you enjoyed it.

Until next time,

Bai (~ ̄△ ̄)~