Travel Day #2 : Landing and Hotels

Myles
I wake up from our nap 15 minutes before we land and I'm so pumped for our show. I look down and everything comes flooding back putting a giant smile on face .  Briar is fast asleep , in my arms . She looks so cute even when she's sleeping . Her head is on my chest , her arms around my waist , and she is in a little ball. I have to wake her up now that the seatbelt sign is on. I turn my body gently and push back some of her fallen hair and kiss her gently. I feel her smile against my lips so I pull away and look at her . " hi ." She says smiling . "Hey . Sorry I didn't want to wake you but were landing soon and seat belts need to be on. Safety first . " I tell her . I already sound like an overprotective boyfriend . " you're so cute , you know that right ?" Briar says as she sits up to put her seat belt on. " nah you're cuter " I say and poke her cheek. She smiles looking down at her lap and reaches over to grab my hand . " I'm really happy this is happening ." Her big green eyes are just staring into mine . " me too. You have no idea how long Ive wanted this!" "Yes I do ! 3 years " she says while giggling "well that was three years well spent . I was the best friend of the most beautiful girl in the world . With the personality that everyone loves and adores!" I say . She smiles and turns slightly pink . Briar begins to lean in so obviously so do I. I release my hand from hers and place it on her cheek . We stay like this and just as we are about to pull away , they door swings open and there is a gasp !

Jordan
Our plane just landed so we're all getting our stuff packed backed up . Once everyone is finished we head out of the plane and into the airport . "Alright guys head count !! 123456789. 9? What ? Where are Myles and Briar!?" Amy says . " when I checked on them an hour before we landed they were sleeping , I'm pretty sure they're probably still asleep , you know lovebirds and all " " lovebirds ?" Everyone asks in confusion . "You all know what happened stop pretending". Murmurs of yeahs and true and you're right went around . "What are you guys talking about ?" Amy asks. Everyone looks away at the floor silently . " I'm just gonna go get them ." I say while backing up . I turn on my heal and walk back to the boarding station . I explain to the door lady that they're probably still asleep and she is understanding and allows me to go back . There are only15 cubicles in the first class section so I start opening doors . Once I get to the middle I open the door and gasp. Myles and briar are kissing. They break apart hearing my gasp and briar turns tomato red . She hides her head in Myles chest while he awkwardly smiles and forces a laugh . " soooo, are you going to explain this , or..?" "Briar and I are dating " Myles says quickly "Myles!" Briar speaks up and says while hitting him in the chest . "B  you know they were going to find out anyway . We literally can't even go a day without talking to each other and now that I know you actually like me I can't even go 20 minutes without hugging or kissing you ." "Aww , babe you're so adorable !" She looks up at him smiling and they lean in and kiss . "Uh hum !" They totally forgot I was here but it's so cute I don't even care ." Let's go ! The entire plane is empty and you guys were too busy making out to notice that we actually left both of you here . We wouldn't have noticed if Amy didn't do head count ." They pick up their stuff quickly and we make our way off the plane . "What took y'all so long " Lamar says . I look at briar and her eyes are pleading me not to say anything ." Oh nothing they are just super hard to wake up and they had to get their stuff together ." Briar let's out a sigh of relief .

Briar
Myles and I are dating and life couldn't be better . That is until Jordan caught us kissing . But she didn't say anything so we're all good . I want to scream from the mountain tops that Myles and I are now dating but I also want to keep it a secret for the sake of our privacy and intimacy . We make our way to baggage claim and every time I glance at Myles he looks so deep in thought and I can't help but smile . We all eventually get our bags and head to the cars and pile everything in . The van was a 15 seater. Jordan , Trevor , Lamar and Sarah were in the first row , Victoria, Isaac , Taveeta , Shane and Isaiah were in the second row . The third row had bags that couldn't fit in the trunk of the van . And in the last row was Myles and I . We didn't plan it , it kinda just worked out in our favor . There is a 1 and a half hour car ride to our hotel because the airport traffic is crazy. Everyone is taking the opportunity to sleep since they didn't sleep on the plane at all . Myles and I napped together on the plane ride so we just start talking . " my ?" "Hmm" "I like you " he chuckles at my statement before resting a hand on my thigh " I like you too , silly " he says leaving his hand on my thigh and returning his attention to His phone . "Myles ?" "Ye-" as soon as he turns his head I kiss him and quickly pull away, Turning to face the front and look at my phone . Not even a minute passes before Myles quickly snatches my phone from my hands. I turned my head and said " uh.. Myl-" before he cut me off and kissed me . I smiled during this kiss and it lasted a bit longer than the first . We pull away at the exact same time . I'm pretty sure my face looks like a tomato but I love this internal feeling he gives me . He grabs my hand and interlocked our fingers . Flashbacks of the park come to my mind and make me smile . " I like that were dating a lot . You make me unbelievably happy , B" he says staring down at me ." You're amazing and cute and funny and any girl would be lucky to have you .... BUT YOU'RE MINE SO SUCKS FOR THEM " it silent for a second then we both burst into laughter . We quiet down from our laughter after realizing everyone is still sleeping , with 1 hour and 10 minutes left I decided to nap , and the best part is I'm napping with Myles. I lean my head on his shoulder and I bring my legs up place them over his lap. He wraps his arm over my shoulder and around my waist resting on my thigh. I feel so at peace . I relax a bit more after Myles starts gently rubbing my back and stroking my legs softly with his fingers. I let out a deep breath and snuggle into him more . I actually love this . "Have a nice nap my princess" he whispers softly . He's so ugh I don't even know how to explain it but I'm so happy with him , it's crazy .