DANATHAN/BRILISSA

DANATHAN/BRILISSA: ( let's pretend that everyone is older)

Dan and Nathan were the only guys in the group chat.
All the girls thought they were cute. They shipped them with everyone else. BUT SECRETLY THEY WERE GAY! They had crushes on each other and used the girls to hide that.
One day Nathan confessed to Dan. Nathan was happy to hear that Dan felt the same way. They always Skyped each other with out the others knowing. Not even Hannah knew. Dan was 'married' to Elissa as a cover up but she knew. Same with Brianna and Nathan. They both knew the boys were gay. Dan and Nathan were also cover ups for Bri and Elissa, because they were also gay and together. They had double dates on Skype all the time.
Nathan decided to visit Dan to propose. Before he arrived he went to the shop to get fairy lights. He knocked on Dan's door. Dan anwered the door and let Nathan in. They went into Dan's room. They talked for an hour. Then Dan had to go do something so Nathan took this chance to set up the fairy lights. Dan walked in. Nathan got on one knee, pulled out a ring and asked "WILL YOU MARRY ME DANIEL?" Dan replied with "YES BAE". Nathan got up from his position and kissed Dan.
It's been two days since Nathan proposed and he's still at Dan's. He was going home today. Nathan and Dan had a heart felt goodbye and they wouldn't see each other in real life for over 2 weeks. Nathan stepped outside and got in his car. He started it up. And drove. ALL OF A SUDDEN a truck came swivelling out of no where and hit Nathan's car. Unfortunately Nathan didn't survive.
A couple hours later Dan got the news. He broke down crying. He always did find it hard to love. He couldn't deal with the pain. He killed himself.
Everyone in the GC was distraught that the only boys were ded. Brilissa was the most distraught since they were the closest to them.

~time skip two years~

The day has finally come. Brilissa's wedding. Julianna was helping Elissa get ready as she was her bridesmaid. Libby was Brianna's.
They met up at the alter thing, with Phoebe as the vicar..
So she did all the wordy stuff and is now asking if anyone will object or something.
"I OBJECT!!" Keyona shouted.
"Well bitch I ain't picking you!" Elissa shouted back
"SHE DOESN'T LIVE YOU ANYMORE!" Brianna shouted as well.
Keyona left upset and the wedding carried on.
Brilissa is now cannon, danathan is dead. THE END.

A/N shit story and some inside jokes in there but yeah
Here is a cheeky pic of brilissa

A/N shit story and some inside jokes in there but yeahHere is a cheeky pic of brilissa