2:GeminiteWolfOfTheLowbloods

[Apoula's POV]

I continued to walk along in the forest, but it was darker than usual. The breeze had given me chills. I grabbed at my side in shock, checking to see if my pistol was in its place. Yes, I carry a gun with me. It's my first weapon and it carries my spirit. All of a sudden I heard a rustle, a breeze across my spiky short hair, tickling my ear. "Show yourself!" I pulled the trigger and shot at the darkness. I heard a branch fall and I ran in the direction of the gunfire, only to find my friend, Lilian.

"W-What was that for?" She stuttered timidly.

"Sorry, Lil. The moonlight is getting to me." I answered politely, gently pulling Lilian and helping her to her feet.

"Should we go home then?" She asked, her innocent eyes of lavender looking into my golden, scarred eyes.

~-~

We quickly arrived home in our backyard. The pool always looks so pretty in the moonlight. We opened the glass doors inside to the living room and kitchen. Lilian sat by the kitchen counter as I sat on the counter, drinking a cold glass of milk. She gave a small sigh, getting a little tired.

"I'm gonna get going. Night Lil!" I said as I went to my room. I put my pistol on my nightstand, changed into my pajamas and went to sleep. I heard a door open and shut before I was in full slumber.